The Official LeBron James will he won't he thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Lebron-James-As-A-Laker-259x300.jpg
LL

i find it amusing how people question why he would go to a team that hasnt played playoffs in a while. Well take LeBron out of the Cavs and they wouldnt make the playoffs so who gives a sh1t.
Throw LeBron in with another max contract and the Knicks are playing playoffs and you also have to remember that if they cant get rid of Curry's contract this season then the following season is more money for another free agent. New York is a very good place to be going for LeBron.

He could also go to the Nets where they have some good players in Lopez and Harris which they can build a team around.

He wont go to Chicago, why would he go there and be always compared to Jordan? Sure he gets compared now but imagine what it would be like if he was there.

I can only see him staying or going to the Knicks or Nets.
You've always fought the good fight with Lebron. I respect your loyalty even with him not becoming a Knick. I believe you probably would have lost a few years if Lebron were a Knick. The excitement would have been too much for your health :p

You've always fought the good fight with Lebron. I respect your loyalty even with him not becoming a Knick. I believe you probably would have lost a few years if Lebron were a Knick. The excitement would have been too much for your health :p
Im a Knick fan, ive lost them anyways hahaha

Not about being loyal though, its about common sense in the end. People hate on greatness for the dumbest reasons

lebron%20lelbron%20bomb.jpg

Having said that you've been consistent in your hate
In my defense I've never really put that much attention to the relationship players have outside off the court so it did come off as a surprise to me when leblowjob teamed up with another superstar in dwade and borderline superstar in bosh. At the time I thought his ego would prevent him for damaging his legacy by being a bitch and putting together a superteam with his butt-buddies but the the fear of not winning a ring proved to be a much bigger factor in his decision making in the end.

That said since his return to the Cavs I'll be happy for him to win one more their real long suffering fans (not bandwagon nuthugging filth that follows him around), that's it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back