The Official "Let's all laugh at Carmelo's hat" Week 3 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anthony Bennett is making his first NBA start today. For those wondering why we traded for Thad Young (and gave up the Miami pick) this is why.

It certainly showed yesterday, although that was a fluke result.

On a similar topic, for those who wondered how important Rubio is to the Wolves, compare Minny's first four games with the five games since he went down.

Hahahahahaha Bulls. How can anyone lose to this shitty Pacers team?:cool:

Ribbing aside, Indy have actually held up OK considering how decimated they are.

Solomon Hill and Lavoy Allen especially have given them something to think about when they get the rest of their team back. Never did understand why they buried Allen on the bench during the playoffs.

I should have added it to my philly will win more than 15 games in the unpopular opinions thread a couple of weeks ago when I disagreed with Reggie Miller declaring that his team wouldn't make the playoffs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1414647500365_wps_14_NEW_YORK_OCTOBER_29_Karli.jpg

iJGtxwCb9hgrL.gif

peternorth

Last edited:
i have a confession.

flicking channels i came across the nbl. its basketball, so decided to watch a bit, and see how childress is going. 3 changes of possession and i think they all had the same thing in common (after a basket scored).

inbound to player A. player A is pressured by opposition press. ball over 1/2 court. pass to player B who is guarded tightly. player B pump fakes/fake pass, dribble. pass off to player C. player C does the same (pump fake, pass). shot put up. made/missed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back