The Official "Let's all laugh at Carmelo's hat" Week 3 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

i have a confession.

flicking channels i came across the nbl. its basketball, so decided to watch a bit, and see how childress is going. 3 changes of possession and i think they all had the same thing in common (after a basket scored).

inbound to player A. player A is pressured by opposition press. ball over 1/2 court. pass to player B who is guarded tightly. player B pump fakes/fake pass, dribble. pass off to player C. player C does the same (pump fake, pass). shot put up. made/missed.
Any flying elbows?

about the morris twins. i see one starts at the 4, the other 3. from memory they are both similar or identical size and height with no discernible difference. is this correct?

Ha i was thinking that maybe defenders don't know which one to go to.

Like DeAndre practicing his picks?

Gerald Green is ice cold

Lol yeah he looks like he needs practice too - got pinged for an illegal pick. On the other hand, Clippers have blocked 7 shots already this quarter.

Len coming to life, Suns looking good all of a sudden.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man the Clippers are getting a nice run with the refs...

I went up to the shops and have come back to this. Diabolical 3rd quarter. Suns are incapable of playing more than 38 minutes of good ball at the moment

Scrappy win, but a win at that. I worry about what our bench outside of Landry and occasionally Cassipi (today's version) can produce.
No 3's made today so to beat the Spurs we played some great half-court defence, stifling at times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back