The Official NBA Week 14 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I can tell you that for all of KG's failings, he will get a standing ovation from the entire Target Centre today.
He is still immensely loved; those with LP (and the time to watch it) will see a lot of green #5 shirts tonight.

Personally, I'd be saving my ovation for the best PF in the NBA. Mr Kevin Love.

Pretty much. KG is a pathetic dead weight that promised heaps, but delivered the Wolves nothing, as he isn't good enough to even get a team out of the first round by himself.

Second rate basketballer, third rate human.

yes, but he was integral in helping boston to their title recently. that cant be underestimated

I can tell you that for all of KG's failings, he will get a standing ovation from the entire Target Centre today.
He is still immensely loved; those with LP (and the time to watch it) will see a lot of green #5 shirts tonight.

Personally, I'd be saving my ovation for the best PF in the NBA. Mr Kevin Love.

yes to k love. yes.

sota has always been a bball city since the laker days. classy fans

Couple of big games today... Finals rematch in Miami and OKC v Lakers :)

Some interesting comments from Steve Nash...

"I'm not coming back to the Suns if there isn't improvement," Nash told Patrick.

Nash explained he's expecting the Suns to try to make those improvements, but that he's looking forward to becoming a free agent and deciding where to continue his career.

The hypothetical of LeBron James asking Nash to join up in Miami for one last push at a championship was brought up.

"I would listen," Nash said. "He's phenomenal. I love what they're doing there. A lot of people don't like them because they put all that talent there. But they're professional, they play hard, they play together. Their coaching staff has done a great job, so I have a tremendous amount of respect for them.

"I would definitely listen."

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/7752775/steve-nash-listen-miami-heat-free-agent

I love Steve Nash. I want him to get a ring.

I hate LeBron James. I do not want him to get a ring.

Conflicted Chad is Conflicted

I feel the same :D

What other alternatives does he have tho, OKC maybe, or Lolando but to get a ring it would appear the Heat is the 'easiest' option

Some interesting comments from Steve Nash...

"I'm not coming back to the Suns if there isn't improvement," Nash told Patrick.

Nash explained he's expecting the Suns to try to make those improvements, but that he's looking forward to becoming a free agent and deciding where to continue his career.

The hypothetical of LeBron James asking Nash to join up in Miami for one last push at a championship was brought up.

"I would listen," Nash said. "He's phenomenal. I love what they're doing there. A lot of people don't like them because they put all that talent there. But they're professional, they play hard, they play together. Their coaching staff has done a great job, so I have a tremendous amount of respect for them.

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/7752775/steve-nash-listen-miami-heat-free-agent

Game over for the League for at least 1-2 years if this happens. Although I would be even more scared by them getting a really good centre.

Game over for the League for at least 1-2 years if this happens.
If Nash joins the Heat, he'd have to learn an instrument. Keyboard perhaps?

The-Big-3-at-Chris-Boshs-Remy-Martin-28th-Birthday-Celebration.jpeg

(1) fisher returns to staples centre. biggest game of the year in terms of emotion and intangibles.

(2) nash in mia wont work. there's only 1 basketball out there.

Game over for the League for at least 1-2 years if this happens. Although I would be even more scared by them getting a really good centre.

i think stern would love to see it happen. he wants miami to win a chip asap. much like how the afl wanted sydney to win the p'ship to make real inroads in nsw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This, I don't know if I could still love Nash in a Heat uniform :(

Perk blocking the s**t out of Bynum going by the BS & BA columns

EDIT: I swear it had 4 blocks for Perkins before, now it's 2 for Perk and 3 for Serge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back