The Official NBA Week 14 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Fisher is having the last laugh. Him getting another ring is more likely than Kobe. lololol

The last laugh on what? How to throw a tantrum and refuse to turn up to the team that traded for him, then get a buyout so he can join a 'contender'?

The last laugh on what? How to throw a tantrum and refuse to turn up to the team that traded for him, then get a buyout so he can join a 'contender'?

Did Houston (or whichever team it was) really want Fisher?

What team in their right mind would want a washed up hack like him. lol

I thought they were just using him to get salary cap relief/draft picks/whatever (I'm not well versed in the trades side of things) for next season.

Good on him for orchestrating a move that can get him another ring. hahaha :thumbsu:

Can't wait for Monday!
Oh, and Thursday looks good too.

Some big games in APril for the Thunder

1st vs Bulls
4th @ Heat
11th vs Clippers
14th @ Love
16th @ Clippers
22nd @ Lakers

529986_375496225817382_236178579749148_1188898_1538330889_n.jpg

Did Houston (or whichever team it was) really want Fisher?

What team in their right mind would want a washed up hack like him. lol

I thought they were just using him to get salary cap relief/draft picks/whatever (I'm not well versed in the trades side of things) for next season.

Good on him for orchestrating a move that can get him another ring. hahaha :thumbsu:

"After much discussion and expressing their desire to welcome Derek to their team this season as well as the 2012-2013 season, the Houston Rockets and Derek have negotiated a buyout," said Jamie Wior, Fisher's business manager. "Derek's desire to win a sixth championship is what drives him and will continue to drive him as he moves forward. We thank the Houston Rockets front office for their interest, time and their absolute professionalism. There will be no further comment at this time."

It's nothing against Derek personally, I just hate it when guys get traded, or brought up in trade discussions and throw a 'oh I only want to be on a contender' tantrum

Pretty much. KG is a pathetic dead weight that promised heaps, but delivered the Wolves nothing, as he isn't good enough to even get a team out of the first round by himself.

Second rate basketballer, third rate human.
Are you actually that dumb or are you trolling? :eek::eek::eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lakers need to find an identity.

Watching Kurt Rambis on ESPN?

Laugh my arse off when ever they ask him for tactical assessments of teams; should have the disclaimer (32-132) after his name at all times.

F***ing League Pass!

Stuck at those loading dots and I'm about to go fetal.

Same thing happening for me! Trying to watch my Pistons, and we're winning which I'm sure wont last long! Hopefully Brandon Knight continues to play well, 8 points already. Just got his jersey yesterday :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back