Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Geelong
Hi Guys :$

I think we would be doing all Supercoach Paige fans on here (and there is many) a disservice by not following the great one's team round by round through the 2015 season.

Here is team RamPAIGE in all it's R1 glory. I will update with trades as they happen. :rainbow:

SC PAIGE.png
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Round 1 Points : 1911
Round 1 Rank : 84,097

picgifs-laughing-35443.gif

Please post your suggestions on how to improve her team and give the poor thing some help to get back into the top 28,000 where she belongs. Feel free to post twitter/facebook screen shots of her never ending pearls of wisdom.

We are here fore you Paige :hearts:

First thing she needs to do is trade Newnes to Taylor Hunt because two keepers down back is just excessive :drunk:

Moderator edit/warning:
This thread is clearly a "taking the piss" thread. Anyone who frequents this board would know that KP is having a bit of fun. I don't feel Paige would have an issue with the regulars on here dissecting her team and/or trades throughout the year. By her own making Paige is a public persona and with that comes scrutiny and ridicule. Plenty of people on here have had a go at the teams of other HS journalists as well.

However, please stay away from the comments regarding sexuality. BigFooty is a fully inclusive board and any attacks/jokes/snide remarks on someone's sexuality, race, religion etc. is not acceptable. Play the ball, not the man, or we'll be happy to give you a holiday.

If you don't like this thread, don't post in it - simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Must say I was surprised she started with GAJ on the ground given that he was due to be subbed off halfway through the 3rd quarter, according to her "inside source" at the Suns.

Perplexing.

Must say I was surprised she started with GAJ on the ground given that he was due to be subbed off halfway through the 3rd quarter, according to her "inside source" at the Suns.

Perplexing.

Yeah WTF? I'd forgotten about that. Any suggestions this week? Maybe Newnes and Shaw down to Hunt and Docherty so she can strengthen up those mids?

Im going to wait until next week before I get on this train, only just outscored her, so dont really have much merit to go with atm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First sentence may well be correct. Second definitely isn't.

:p

Haha, ok, let me rephrase:

'I may be that arrogant, but at least admit when im wrong'

Actually scratch that one as well.

'I may be that arrogant, and never want to admit im wrong, but thankfully im right more often than Paige!'

I didn't mind her, Now I know she does articles for the Herald Sun ( personal dislike to the media) and literally misleads people, She should get facts before giving advice and tweeting sh1t like she had an insider tell her GAJ was to be subbed off in round 1. She's a troll in more then one way!!! Maybe you might win the money following her advice. Good luck with it. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back