The Official 'RamPAIGE' Fan Zone Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had genuinely never viewed it from that perspective, it's a valid point. In terms of equating the two, though, would argue that there is a difference between semi-fictitious satire interspersed between updates on topics of discussion at the forum where the vast majority of the audience would have no way of making a link to a specific individual and personal insults / invective clearly directed at a specific, identifiable individual. Might be looking too hard for a differentiator that isn't there, but that would be my initial instinct.

I'd also argue that this post is extremely pleonastic and somewhat garrulous.

I thought that it was a perfectly cromulent post.

It embiggened my BF experience.

A non-sensical post does not embiggen the smallest man.

Wow, what a lobstromonous conversation.

Pendles and Adams will be late scratchings then.
Doubt Pendles will be, they interviewed him on Pies website for their team sheet segment and it seems pretty evident he'll play
Adams still a possibility I'd say, Freeman not emergency though

Souup

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I've never hugely kept up with the information Paige provides, but bloody hell does she get anything right?

Apparently Seedsman was no chance as a sub. He was sub
Freeman and Moore to debut, neither of them debut.
Ablett to be subbed round 1, he's not subbed.

Surely this thread should almost be partially dedicated to collecting all the calls she makes that are flat out wrong? I actually can't believe how crap her record is, in just the first 2 weeks of this season. I used to think people exaggerated the fact her calls and info was useless, but if anything it seems she's a lot worse than I ever imagined.

The 3 above are the 3 that immediately come to my mind. There are at least another 2 or 3 she's gotten wrong just in the last 2 weeks alone that I can't remember. She's actually useless when it comes to anything Supercoach

Last edited:
Her, Damo and Matt Joyce are all horrendous at supercoach. Its funny how they give people advice and people actually listen.

Someone needs to start a supercoach professional body so people need to get accredited before they give advice.

I actually think paige is probably the better out of the 3. Matt Joyce is LOL bad.

I would love to see the stats on their yearly finishes over the last few years.

As I say to all and sundry, whether you enjoyed our work on the show or were a critic (trolls or not); you're entitled to your opinion.

Like Danog has said already, we are only affiliated with helping out as co-hosts on the show and have nothing to do with contributing content for the website. As for my own personal history of playing SC, i've been playing it since I was in the early years of high school around 2003, and have consistently finished in the top 3k on average. Of course you're no good if you can't win the lot, but after playing SC for over 10 years with consistent finishes i'm confident in my own knowledge of the game.

SupercoachPig

Draftee
Apr 17, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Funny story.. she used to say she finished in the top 100, 3 years in a row. People discovered she has never even finished in the top 10,000 (ever!) and she deleted it from the website.

But you can still access the old website content in archives...

TOP 100 3 YEARS IN A ROW
NO WAIT, A FEW TOP 1000 FINISHES
WAIT GUYS IT WAS ONLY BETWEEN 2009-2011 (you only checked my results back to 2012 lol)

She is absolutely full of it. Her entire paige is built on lies and she needs to be exposed - she is ruining 50,000 people's teams, one Nathan Brown at a time.

Funny story.. she used to say she finished in the top 100, 3 years in a row. People discovered she has never even finished in the top 10,000 (ever!) and she deleted it from the website.

TOP 100 3 YEARS IN A ROW
WAIT GUYS IT WAS ONLY BETWEEN 2009-2011 (you only checked my results back to 2012 lol)

She is absolutely full of it. Her entire paige is built on lies and she needs to be exposed - she is ruining 50,000 people's teams, one Nathan Brown at a time.

Interesting 1 st post.

welcome aboard

AngryRanga

Yo Yeah
Sep 6, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Toby Greene, Man City, Timberwolves
I liked this one from one of their pre season "Value Picks" articles.

On Nathan Brown:

"What’s more is that Brown is only going to need a getable 70 SuperCoach points a week to make you a nice profit."

Brown has scored 70 9 times in his 93 games career. Including twice in the last 4 years. Then this line...

"Despite being labelled as “injury prone”, he only missed 31 games because of injury between 2010 and 2013 (25 were due to a knee construction in 2011). In 2014, he missed all but three games with a shoulder injury."

I had never been more convinced to never touch Nathan Brown in my life. You'd think they could think of a slighter better way to sell him to me. All of these lines are in the "upside" section.

Krujan

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
EAD Jiska

TOP 100 3 YEARS IN A ROW

Capture1111.jpg

May 6, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Geelong
I've never hugely kept up with the information Paige provides, but bloody hell does she get anything right?

Apparently Seedsman was no chance as a sub. He was sub
Freeman and Moore to debut, neither of them debut.
Ablett to be subbed round 1, he's not subbed.

Surely this thread should almost be partially dedicated to collecting all the calls she makes that are flat out wrong? I actually can't believe how crap her record is, in just the first 2 weeks of this season. I used to think people exaggerated the fact her calls and info was useless, but if anything it seems she's a lot worse than I ever imagined.

The 3 above are the 3 that immediately come to my mind. There are at least another 2 or 3 she's gotten wrong just in the last 2 weeks alone that I can't remember. She's actually useless when it comes to anything Supercoach

That's exactly what it's for. There's been about 6 wrong things in two weeks, going to be a good year :thumbsu:

Last edited:

Lums23

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United
I liked this one from one of their pre season "Value Picks" articles.

On Nathan Brown:

"What’s more is that Brown is only going to need a getable 70 SuperCoach points a week to make you a nice profit."

Brown has scored 70 9 times in his 93 games career. Including twice in the last 4 years. Then this line...

"Despite being labelled as “injury prone”, he only missed 31 games because of injury between 2010 and 2013 (25 were due to a knee construction in 2011). In 2014, he missed all but three games with a shoulder injury."

I had never been more convinced to never touch Nathan Brown in my life. You'd think they could think of a slighter better way to sell him to me. All of these lines are in the "upside" section.
"Other than when he has been injured, he has been relatively injury free"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back