The Official 'RamPAIGE' Fan Zone Thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny story.. she used to say she finished in the top 100, 3 years in a row. People discovered she has never even finished in the top 10,000 (ever!) and she deleted it from the website.

But you can still access the old website content in archives...

TOP 100 3 YEARS IN A ROW
NO WAIT, A FEW TOP 1000 FINISHES
WAIT GUYS IT WAS ONLY BETWEEN 2009-2011 (you only checked my results back to 2012 lol)

She is absolutely full of it. Her entire paige is built on lies and she needs to be exposed - she is ruining 50,000 people's teams, one Nathan Brown at a time.

So much is Paige’s love for the game, she recalls men being “politely surprised, but somewhat intimidated” by her facts and grasp on football

Haha amazing.

That's exactly what it's for. There's been about 6 false things in two weeks, going to be a good year :thumbsu:
I feel like there should be a post that's regularly updated with all of her wrong calls. She deletes posts everything she gets something wrong and bans those who comment about them, so it would be quite humorous to have a regularly updated collection of her completely false and misleading calls.

I've seen some in the round discussion threads and others, and so they'll tend to get lost this way

Funny story.. she used to say she finished in the top 100, 3 years in a row. People discovered she has never even finished in the top 10,000 (ever!) and she deleted it from the website.

But you can still access the old website content in archives...

TOP 100 3 YEARS IN A ROW
NO WAIT, A FEW TOP 1000 FINISHES
WAIT GUYS IT WAS ONLY BETWEEN 2009-2011 (you only checked my results back to 2012 lol)

She is absolutely full of it. Her entire paige is built on lies and she needs to be exposed - she is ruining 50,000 people's teams, one Nathan Brown at a time.
EXPOSED!!
rolf harris.jpg
BBBBWWAAHH!!!!!

Pure misandry.
There should be a picture of Paige next to the definition of misandry in the dictionary.

And yes, I did have to google misandry.
I'm really struggling with all these different words floating around the place lately. But yeah, Paige and the misandry, so true :cool:

I'm really struggling with all these different words floating around the place lately. But yeah, Paige and the misandry, so true :cool:

I'd never heard someone being called a "campaigner" until I joined here. I know I'm old, but seriously! :)

I gathered that. And I'm pretty sure I've worked out what it means too! Lol

I'd never heard someone being called a "campaigner" until I joined here. I know I'm old, but seriously! :)

It's got to do with Eddie Maguire accidentally calling someone an old c*** on radio last year, then backpedaled once he realised he let the C word slip and said he meant to say an old campaigner. Hence the C word is swear filtered to "campaigner" on bigfooty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect that she has some major anger issues towards men and subsequently hates and blames all men for everything. There is no such rage as infernal as the rage of a feminist and/or lesbian when it comes to the hatred of men.

Here is another I remember, I have proof of it on my old Twitter but I can't remember my old password. Shattered.

Anyway, she wrote a piece about how pies are a top four side and can win the flag, then towards then end of the year she tweeted as to how she knew they wouldn't play finals and how so and so needs to go.

I swear on anything thats a true as i sit here.

She is a fraud.

It's the same guy.
tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

Another example of Paige making up a story and getting caught out

lcd0KV-0_normal.jpg

Paige Cardona (@paigecardona)
27/08/2013 10:35 am
Good to know that the Essendon Players mum is legit and wasn't some hoax like some simpletons implied. At least the player is known now.

When I questioned who it was

lcd0KV-0_normal.jpg

27/08/2013 11:16 am
@SDR14 as i've said to previous other people, i do not need to justify myself, however information was crosschecked with @ringsau

When i checked with this out

6vKQSf62_normal.jpg

Richard Ings (@ringsau)
27/08/2013 12:00 pm
@SDR14 I am not close to that. Just observing like many others.

I called her out and she blocked me

Another example of Paige making up a story and getting caught out

lcd0KV-0_normal.jpg

27/08/2013 10:35 am
Good to know that the Essendon Players mum is legit and wasn't some hoax like some simpletons implied. At least the player is known now.

When I questioned who it was

lcd0KV-0_normal.jpg

27/08/2013 11:16 am
@SDR14 as i've said to previous other people, i do not need to justify myself, however information was crosschecked with @ringsau

When i checked with this out

6vKQSf62_normal.jpg

Richard Ings (@ringsau)
27/08/2013 12:00 pm
@SDR14 I am not close to that. Just observing like many others.

I called her out and she blocked me
She loves to block anyone that catches her out. She should be careful though, if she keeps being so blatantly wrong all the time she'll end up with no one left to read her lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back