The Official 'RamPAIGE' Fan Zone Thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're the Supercoach equivalent of what the Green Left Weekly is to news and current affairs, pure unadulterated faecal spew.
Never heard of them, but I only find SC Paige useful for quarter by quarter updates on Facebook. I use footywire for breakevens when my 2 week trial is over next week.

Too many Facebook wannabe kids employed to write for them

It seems like the "kids" that she has employed to write for SC Paige aren't even 18-19 year olds, but more like 12-13 year olds who only just started playing SC this year. Child labour exploitation from the SC Paige "CEO".

Never heard of them, but I only find SC Paige useful for quarter by quarter updates on Facebook. I use footywire for breakevens when my 2 week trial is over next week.
GLW is essentially what the Fairfax Print Media is in terms of editorial content without the pretension of being a proper newspaper.

It seems like the "kids" that she has employed to write for SC Paige aren't even 18-19 year olds, but more like 12-13 year olds who only just started playing SC this year. Child labour exploitation from the SC Paige "CEO".
Wouldn't surprise me if they're actual journalism students writing her crap considering the state of journalism in this country these days.

Lol I reckon it's the 18-19 year olds, you'll be surprised the habits they get in their teen years like text language.

Accuracy is their major problem. Same with the rubbish advice they give, seen some horrible suggestions on Twitter from them.

They're the Supercoach equivalent of what the Green Left Weekly is to news and current affairs, pure unadulterated faecal spew.
Yeah and those Herald Sun tips/guides are also like the equivalent of what News Corp is to news and current affairs...oh wait :oops::$

I remember when she ventured to the Lions BigFooty board and told us Tyler Roos was the next best thing and lost it when someone said he was nothing more than a speculative pick, few months later = not drafted. Good times.

I expect a reporter from The Age to go to India and do an exposé!

Yeah and those Herald Sun tips/guides are also like the equivalent of what News Corp is to news and current affairs...oh wait :oops::$
I don't recall spruiking for the tabloid rubbish that is the HUN but thanks for interjecting with that irrelevancy anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back