The Official 'RamPAIGE' Fan Zone Thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It seems like the "kids" that she has employed to write for SC Paige aren't even 18-19 year olds, but more like 12-13 year olds who only just started playing SC this year. Child labour exploitation from the SC Paige "CEO".

I'll watch it when I get home. But dude on the right is like 11?

Gingy knew this all along.:eek:

Jesus, I'm only 900 spots on front of Paige. I was ranked 413 overall after Round 3 but have been on a shitbound trajectory ever since - am playing the long game though.

A little off topic but is this the same Paige?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...etworking-policy/story-fngnvmj7-1227354867800

Vice-captain Paige Cardona said the girls were now turning their attention to tomorrow’s game.
“Our backs are against the wall. It has been a big distraction for everyone involved.”
“We play because we are all friends, because we enjoy each others company and because we enjoy playing a competitive sport.”

867725-802b1fb4-f9e1-11e4-8fc5-657045979d79.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little off topic but is this the same Paige?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...etworking-policy/story-fngnvmj7-1227354867800

Vice-captain Paige Cardona said the girls were now turning their attention to tomorrow’s game.
“Our backs are against the wall. It has been a big distraction for everyone involved.”
“We play because we are all friends, because we enjoy each others company and because we enjoy playing a competitive sport.”

867725-802b1fb4-f9e1-11e4-8fc5-657045979d79.jpg
All those women footballers are fugly.

2/21 is pretty poor I reckon. Hottest women in the world are from Colombia.

Sth America full stop:thumbsu:

However on a Saturday nite the hottest women are the available ones.
however come Sunday morning..:eek:

Sth America full stop:thumbsu:

However on a Saturday nite the hottest women are the available ones.
however come Sunday morning..:eek:
I went down to Colombia and Peru for a holiday a few years back when I was studying in the US, Colombia man, incredible, ratio was reversed I reckon from the 2/21. They don't have the same hangups and bullshit you find with Aussie women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back