The Official Week 1 'Lets get ready to laugh at the Knicks' Thread

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Cavs looked flat. Poor guys. At least Delly worked hard. They took way too long to shoot on that last possession too.

problem with these "super" teams. they dont know their roles. that's what made the laker dynasties so good. everyone knew their role, from shaq down to mike penberthy.

That team is beyond screwed now.

No Durant, Westbrook, Lamb, Jackson, McGary, Morrow.

Why bother showing up for games until at least one comes back?
Good for my Blazers. We need to jump out to a nice division lead.

How far away is Durant? 5-6 weeks?

Trent Conheady

Senior List
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Atlanta Hawks, New Orleans Saints
Maybe if we combine the thunder's team with the 76ers team now, we may be able to create an nba level rotation...
Anyone want to guess how long that westbrook would be out for? At least the lakers will have a crippled buddy giving them company at the bottom of the western conference for a while, at least until the thunder get some players back.
This may be karma for the thunder for wasting their picks in this years draft and constantly refusing to improve their team, except for signing Anthony morrow and Sebastian telfair, if you count that as an improvement.

Trent Conheady

Senior List
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Jeez you wouldn't want to fall too far behind in the West early. Suns won 48 games last year and didn't even make the playoffs.
Yeah look at the grizzlies last year, they lost gasol for about 4-6 weeks I think (correct me if I am wrong on the length of his absence) and they only just snaked their way into the playoffs.
I am greatful that I support a team in the eastern or should I say leastern conference.

Jeez you wouldn't want to fall too far behind in the West early. Suns won 48 games last year and didn't even make the playoffs.

Thanks for the reminder!

Trent Conheady

Senior List
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
I'm starting up a Quincy Acy bandwagon. All welcome.
Where do I sign up, best beard in the association. Clearly surpassing James Harden
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptgzmte1nmu0owvknte3otflnwflzwnmn2zjodiyowq1-e1413472724841.jpeg

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Klay Thompson agrees to a 4/70 deal.

Makes the Bledsoe deal look cheap!
So let me get this straight

They refused to entertain trading klay for love and then proceed to overpay him to the point of insanity

So let me get this straight

They refused to entertain trading klay for love and then proceed to overpay him to the point of insanity

Yeah it's bizarre. Team harmony factor?

Burks at 4/42 is surely overs?

Last edited:
Back