The Official Week 11 Thread...New Year, Same Old #lolknicks

Kobe says Europeans are more skilful, but who is the most skilled European currently in the NBA?

• Dirk Nowitzki (Germany)

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Goran Dragic (Slovenia)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Marc Gasol (Spain)

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Pau Gasol (Spain)

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Tony Parker (France)

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Joakim Noah (French but has a little African in him)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Joe Ingles (Former Superstar of several European Leagues)

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does anyone listen to nba podcast available on tunein radio app?. it is called nba lockdown (espn.com). anyway, listen to fri 9th edition. bloke was slagging off delly. said he's 1 of the nbas worst rotation player. unathletic, shoots 3 poorly. cavs need a backup PG desperately.

does anyone listen to nba podcast available on tunein radio app?. it is called nba lockdown (espn.com). anyway, listen to fri 9th edition. bloke was slagging off delly. said he's 1 of the nbas worst rotation player. unathletic, shoots 3 poorly. cavs need a backup PG desperately.
Amin El Hassin I'm guessing

Delly @ the 1 spot in the rotation is a big weakness in the team without Lebron to handle the ball. I expect the Cavs will sign a vet PG and along with JR Smith in the team Delly's minutes will drop to near 0.

Delly @ the 1 spot in the rotation is a big weakness in the team without Lebron to handle the ball. I expect the Cavs will sign a vet PG and along with JR Smith in the team Delly's minutes will drop to near 0.

the person also same shumps arrival will eat into dellys minutes cause shump offers better D

Back