The Official Week 16 'Get Your (Len) Bias Here' Thread Including All Star Weekend

The biggest traffic cone in defense in the league is

• James 'double cursed' Harden

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Oug McErmott

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Anus Kanter

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Damian 'busy working on my rapping career rather than defense' Lillard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Quick admin note for all, esp peternorth

Seeing as how this is already the All-Star thread, I figure we may as well let it run until its completion... so continue to post away.

A new thread to celebrate the return of serious hoops will be up in a couple of days - cheers all.

Seeing as how this is already the All-Star thread, I figure we may as well let it run until its completion... so continue to post away.

A new thread to celebrate the return of serious hoops will be up in a couple of days - cheers all.

agreed.

Translation 'I'm too lazy to write a new thread'

Dunk Contest was awesome. Scoring wise? I would have it decimals at least.
that stretching it. If you cant separate dunks with a 1-50 scale then you wont be able to with decimal places.

The AG dunk underneath both legs deserved a 50 with Lavines follow-up a 49, sealing a win for AG right there

Well yeah there's that too ;)

No games til Friday plus late-night soccer blockbusters in UK make Sos a lazy boy.
well the ASW concludes today with the ASG.
kobes final game. will this go down in folklore like magics final game?

walking dead is back too

I don't imagine any moment will top Magics.

I expect it to be like MJs final one. He'll take a bunch of shots early (I think MJ shot 9 or so shots in the first 6 or 7 minutes) and see how it goes.

I don't imagine any moment will top Magics.

I expect it to be like MJs final one. He'll take a bunch of shots early (I think MJ shot 9 or so shots in the first 6 or 7 minutes) and see how it goes.
yeah magics last game was the best. the ending brought a tear to my eye

well the ASW concludes today with the ASG.
kobes final game. will this go down in folklore like magics final game?

walking dead is back too
Well I've been told to download it and come to hers immediately by the Mrs mum. Walking Dead I mean :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope the TNT guys don't talk over the top of player interviews toinight.

We need more Shaq, Charles and Kevin Hart and less Reggie Miller and Craig Sager

Back