The Official Week 16 'Get Your (Len) Bias Here' Thread Including All Star Weekend

The biggest traffic cone in defense in the league is

• James 'double cursed' Harden

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Oug McErmott

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Anus Kanter

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Damian 'busy working on my rapping career rather than defense' Lillard

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Who you taking with the second rounder you will recieve for Morris?

That is the first I've seen or heard of that. What an arseclown. Any Suns player looking to endear themselves to fans should have a swing

No Garnett, Prince or Miller today, Wolves claim a nice scalp.
Miller played ten minutes, but yeah it's still nice to get a result minus the other two. I really hope it motivates us to drop Prince's minutes...he's been pretty good lately but there's just no sense in us playing him for 30mpg.

Dreamy Devin Booker 3 boards shy of a triple double. Would have been the youngest player in history to have done so

Let's just hope we don't fail to surround him with talent.

Blazers, Suns, Celtics, Clippers and more inquiring about Shabazz according to Wolfson. Be interesting to see if we move him. I think we probably will but it's a shame his minutes/output has been down lately, we probably end up conceding a loss.

Blazers - Huh? They have a plethora of young bigs and wings
Clips - lol, they have nothing to offer
Boston - sure if they offer one of their many firsts, obvs not a net pick
Suns - im assuming thats for morris? lol

Dreamy Devin Booker 3 boards shy of a triple double. Would have been the youngest player in history to have done so

+3 turnovers shy of a quadruple double. ( :p ) But yes, he looks the goods.

I get that they want to play Morris more to get his trade value up. But the problem is the more time that he's on the court, the more time there is for him to do something stupid. He even does damage on the bench now.

Blazers - Huh? They have a plethora of young bigs and wings
Clips - lol, they have nothing to offer
Boston - sure if they offer one of their many firsts, obvs not a net pick
Suns - im assuming thats for morris? lol
I guess for a lot of teams it would be a bit of asset management; even if he doesn't fit a huge need if a team can get him playing even a lick of defence consistently there's a real player there. His scoring and versatility are outstanding attributes. Probably think (rightly or wrongly) that they can get him on the cheap with his minutes down as well. Opportunity to buy low and potentially sell high.

Let's just hope we don't fail to surround him with talent.

With Rubio and Wiggins, you're already ahead of the Pels in that regard.

Plus you will probably have another chance to add someone else of quality this draft. (and a new coach)

I guess for a lot of teams it would be a bit of asset management; even if he doesn't fit a huge need if a team can get him playing even a lick of defence consistently there's a real player there. His scoring and versatility are outstanding attributes. Probably think (rightly or wrongly) that they can get him on the cheap with his minutes down as well. Opportunity to buy low and potentially sell high.

Will trade for Pau Gasol :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

+3 turnovers shy of a quadruple double. ( :p ) But yes, he looks the goods.

I get that they want to play Morris more to get his trade value up. But the problem is the more time that he's on the court, the more time there is for him to do something stupid. He even does damage on the bench now.
He's an intellectual Pygmy. I'd wager if he fell into a barrel full of nipples, he'd come out sucking his thumb

Two positives for me.

1. We don't have to play Dubs in the playoffs
2. There's no way JB ever gets the gig full time. He somehow makes Mchale like look a rotation genius.

Negatives. Almost certain Harden is going to be another Carmelo, put up numbers but never really do anything. Just one of those guys in it for the fame and dollars with enough skill to do it half assed.

Ruined Kevin McHale. Scumbag Harden.

The thing with Harden is that you can't have another point guard that likes the ball cause he wants it, his defense is poor, he's 3pt shot isn't that great considering how many he tries to make, and his off court life? Eeesh.

Shouldn't be an All Star this season tbqh. Yes I know stats but he is supposed to be this amazing player but his team is 27-28.

What about bulls planning on offering Gasol up to $20 mill to stay according to Windhorst? What the * is going on there

Not a fan of the Capela/Howard combo? ;)

Who would you want coming in as coach? Thibs?

Yeah he would be one choice but they could have done that instead of the failed JB experiment. I didn't rate Mchale at all but don't know why we fired him for his assistant. Not sure if anyone could get Harden to start giving a *. Also not sure why Morey hasn't made a move. Have a feeling JB, Howard, Ariza, Lawson, Jones and Morey himself will be gone by start of next season.

Ruined Kevin McHale. Scumbag Harden.

The thing with Harden is that you can't have another point guard that likes the ball cause he wants it, his defense is poor, he's 3pt shot isn't that great considering how many he tries to make, and his off court life? Eeesh.

Shouldn't be an All Star this season tbqh. Yes I know stats but he is supposed to be this amazing player but his team is 27-28.
McHale wasn't much chop though.

Back