The Official Week 22 Thread...where we make some noise for the return of Paul George

If you had to win a title in the next 5 years, which player would you prefer to have on your team?

• Kevin Love

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Andrew Wiggins

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Kendrick Perkins

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Matthew Dellavedova

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Defensively the jazz were superb with him on court tho. Think it was a rating of 78 odd or something duly

Jazz allowed just a 70.1 Ortg to OKC with Dante Exum on the floor tonight. He was absolutely spectacular on D.

Reading the play-by-play breakdown, three of his four fouls were shooting fouls, and it looks like he made a few mistakes and got dragged for it a few times.

The Thunder guards scored 58 points and had 21 FTA between them. Gobert had three steals and four blocks, so I'd read that as him having to do a lot of clean-up work to bail out the Jazz guards on defense.

Do you feel the same about, say, Minnesota, too?

Completely different situations, Minnesota are getting game time into players that they aim to have next season and beyond whereas New York are just putting players on the floor for the sake of having a team out there.

Look at Philly, at least they picked up assets while they were being s**t.

Time to get some new material.

Stick with what works and ride it into the ground.

Completely different situations, Minnesota are getting game time into players that they aim to have next season and beyond whereas New York are just putting players on the floor for the sake of having a team out there.

Look at Philly, at least they picked up assets while they were being s**t.

Yes, they are different situations, but they're still bad teams trying to get to the end of the season.

NY were literally a game out of the playoffs last year (behind the suddenly-now-dominant Atlanta Hawks), after having made the playoffs three straight season prior. Hardly a reason to blow it up and start again at that point. Yes, this season has turned out terribly for them, but they haven't been nearly as terrible over the last few years as a lot of other teams. Minnesota on the other hand has been "rebuilding" for about a decade, and I don't have any great faith in them that they'll A) Develop their players to their full potential, or B) Have the patience to let their guys grow together, without continually trading players and draft picks.

I don't really come from the viewpoint that NY "deserves" a good team (they haven't won a championship in over 40 years, and have been mediocre most of the time since then), or derive any great pleasure or lulz from any failures they may have, so to me, their success (or lack thereof) should really just be judged like any other team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys see DeMar drop 42 on Houston last night? It's about time he exploded on a team, thankfully it was the raps' last game vs a +500 team. Suck that one Harden!

Dominated and thats what they need against + .500 teams given their previous record.

Battle for the 3 seed with the Bulls getting interesting

Dominated and thats what they need against + .500 teams given their previous record.

Battle for the 3 seed with the Bulls getting interesting

Not sure if we want the 3 seed though, considering we match up really well against the Wizards. However if Lowry aint back, we'd almost prefer Milwaukee, but hontesly the Raps can't beat the Bulls or Cleveland so I doubt it's gonna matter, but It's gonna be a good playoff series

Back