The Official Week 25 'please for the love of god finish the regular season already' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if this has been posted yet

1896872_761176663913008_8678642237839211108_n.png

2nd funniest twitter pic today.

1st pic - US Airways one

Lol Knickerbockers.

October 2013:
Carmelo Anthony wants to know if the computer is broken.

Anthony reacted with surprise Wednesday when informed of a projection for the Knicks to go 37-45 this season, based on an ESPN system called SCHOENE. That would be a steep dropoff from last season’s 54-28 record, which was good enough for the second seed in the Eastern Conference.

“Sometimes there’s glitches in the computer,’’ Anthony said. “That’s all I can say.’’
http://nypost.com/2013/10/16/knicks-scoff-at-computers-37-win-projection/

Yeah I agree, I don't think they care. Though has resting players like this at the end of the season shown to actually improve a teams chances of winning it? I can understand teams like SA where they are almost 40, but guys that are 30 and under. Not so sure. Wade I understand, but LeBron and Bosh. I stand by my pathetic statement. Mainly because I will take any chance I have of having a shot at LeBron.
Don't Indiana play the Bucks tomorrow? We lost the tie-breaker to them so as soon as they beat OKC the other day we were cooked. 2nd seed is better for us in the 2nd round of the playoffs too. Toronto won't bang us up like Brooklyn/Chicago will and I reckon Chicago would take Indy anyway right now.

As for the 7 games in a row it must only be about 4 seems they stole HCA off us early and we won it back. (We've lost twice this year there plus Game 4 & 6 last year.) The first match this year we led for a lot of it and the second time we lost on the last play. (Bosh missed the winner) Don't think it bothers us too much.

Also it upsets me greatly that LeBron James is getting votes for defensive player of the year on ESPN. I mean he is as good as it gets defensively for about 1 minute in close games (the last minute when he is trying), but the rest of the time he is a pretty average defender (not trying). For me DPY is always a guy that works his ass off, every play of the season.

I mean he's averaging career lows in blocks (0.3 lol) and steals, and has had his lowest rebound total for 7 years. To put that in comparison Raymond Felton has had the same number of blocks as him this year... despite playing 13 less games. But I guess we know how good Felton is...

I should note that LeBron not working that hard of the defensive end might still be the best thing for his team in the long run in order for him to work 100% at the offensive end and longevity etc. But he shouldn't be in consideration for this award, based on basically that potentially he is the DPY.
Agree. I think it was 2 seasons ago he should have been in contention (no idea where he came?) This year he's been pretty average defensively

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just glad that I never put it to print that I thought the Knicks could win 60 this year..... :oops:
(Maybe I did, but I don't recall)
Drinking and thinking about the future of the Knicks is a thing. Just ask JR Smith at the clubs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back