The Official Week 5 Thread...Brainless short people welcome.

What is the Greatest Frontcourt Ever Assembled?

• Carmelo / Amar'e / Tyson Chandler / Landry Fields

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Carmelo / Amar'e / Air Bargs / Samuel Dalembert

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Carmelo / Porzingis / Robin Lopez / Lou Amundson

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Corey Joseph with a big winner after Wall missed both FT. Had another poor game, need to get the ball in BB hands a lot more
Both are struggling and have lost that swagger. When the going gets tough, both Wall and BB just collapse. A player of Wall's calibre should hit those clutch FTs. Three straight losses.. Not happy with this season at all atm.

Seth Curry, I wish you got more minutes than you do.

He shot the ball from three point range better then Steph. :cool:

Even though he only played during the last quarter, Eric Moreland showed some good signs, especially at the defensive end with 3 blocks. I'd love to see him get more minutes. Curry and Acy as well.

DLO = 16-4-5 6/11 FG AND 2/4 3FG

RANDLE = 16-6-4 + 3 STEALS AND 8/13 FG

CLARKSON = 19-3-4 + 4 STEALS AND 8/15 FG 2/5 3FG

Very exciting future for the Lakers. Looking forward to seeing these three develop.

Very exciting future for the Lakers. Looking forward to seeing these three develop...

... under a proper coach.

If Hans doesn't use the phrase 'feeding a vegan meat' in next week's thread title I shall be disappointed :-D

Pricey delivering sausage in his spare time is he?

Multi-tasking like a pro.

560315244389c.jpg

i can see why patty wants to be a spur 4 lyf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MCW just took a contested 3 with >10 second on the shot clock, no wonder he's back to the bench.

You might be the only Kings fan who doesn't like Jerry Reynolds!
I love jerry. But his list of trademark calls is horrendous. Great roudini, Rudy gay with a rudy trey and Marco from beyond the arco are just cringe worthy.

Back