The Official Week 5 Thread (feat. Carmelo Anthony, Business Tycoon)

If you could start a franchise with 1 player, who would it be?

• Kevin Durant

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Anthony Davis

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Boogie Cousins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe Ingles

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats because GS play bruise free ball.
Theyve had 30+ open 3's but missed them all.

Meh, I wouldn't call Bogut a bruise-free player. The Dubs might look pretty, but they're deceptively tough.

I have no dog in this fight, but to me the Dubs have got the rough end of the stick in this game.

Meh, I wouldn't call Bogut a bruise-free player. The Dubs might look pretty, but they're deceptively tough.

I have no dog in this fight, but to me the Dubs have got the rough end of the stick in this game.
Possibly, but yeh Bogut hasnt been on the court most of the game.

Is Jamal Crawford the best 6th man the league has ever seen ?
If not, he has to be in the discussion.

Again.
beli.png

#8andcounting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A left groin strain for D. Derozan. I know how that feels....Sharp pain. He will be back soon.

Shocking shot to end the 3rd for the Raptors....Waits until 1.5 left on the clock and then tries a pump fake

Does anybody rate the Clippers as a legitimate playoff team ?

Any thoughts on the SVG era yet?

It's probably not his fault, but it's so disappointing.

Yeah it's been real disappointing so far. There have been some good points, such as him feeding Drummond a lot more, but some of his rotations have been horrible.

Drummond was playing really poorly up until his last 3 games, where he is putting up 22 and 14.

All together our team just isn't very good. We have no small forwards, KCP is our only shooting guard (Meeks back soon should help) and Smoove is Smoove. Jennings has probably been our best player this year :oops:

So at the moment it's just about deciding whether I want Karl Towns or Mudiay

Back