The Official Week 6 'will the sixers ever win a game' (on the 4th day they did lol)Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Dodged a bullet. Probably get flogged by Suns now on the back to back.

Glad the Suns could get at least one of these games. Tough back to back in Texas.

Suns on track for the 6-4 formula through a 10 game set. Repeat that 8 times and win the two extra games, that's a 50 win season and playoffs

well if the hornets went down like that this would have been J Shuttlesworth reaction
eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3.gif

Id almost done that before we even got to the last play.

Tbh... 9 hours doing tongariro crossing and climbing mount doom.... I'm too knackered to make Rudy jokes

That's a fair effort on your Saturday :eek:

Still less painful than watching Captain Kirk?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad the Suns could get at least one of these games. Tough back to back in Texas.

Suns on track for the 6-4 formula through a 10 game set. Repeat that 8 times and win the two extra games, that's a 50 win season and playoffs

I would be surprised if you don't knock us off which would be a nice two games for you guys. We've lost another off our rotation and while Harden played after hurting his ankle sometimes those things can keep you out the next game if they swell up. Plus we played a 75 year old Jason Terry 43 minutes... not sure how the old fella will pull up.

West is going to be crazy, don't get the media hype of the Mavs, they're a bit like us last year I think, good offense means they will handle the weaker teams and make the playoffs but just don't see them as a threat to the better teams due to their lack of defence. They've lost to every team they've played in the top 8 in the West I think.

I would be surprised if you don't knock us off which would be a nice two games for you guys. We've lost another off our rotation and while Harden played after hurting his ankle sometimes those things can keep you out the next game if they swell up. Plus we played a 75 year old Jason Terry 43 minutes... not sure how the old fella will pull up.

West is going to be crazy, don't get the media hype of the Mavs, they're a bit like us last year I think, good offense means they will handle the weaker teams and make the playoffs but just don't see them as a threat to the better teams due to their lack of defence. They've lost to every team they've played in the top 8 in the West I think.

Our back to back record before beating Indiana on the road was disgraceful. 3 double figure defeats. That being said the Suns seem to be rolling ok at the moment. Will be a great game I think. Plenty of 3 balls!

Agree on Dallas. Chandler rebounded everything today and they still only won the rebound count by 3. Nowitzki was ice cold today which helped, but Monta Ellis was very efficient. These things don't always occur.

West is nuts, hence my budget for 50 wins as mentioned. Can't afford to take your foot off the pedal for one game.

Landry nice work on the boards, saved us from another healthy lead blown.

Still half rudderless without Cousins, can't get him back soon enough.

Would he be the most important single player to a team at the moment?

Would he be the most important single player to a team at the moment?
Most dominant post player in the league missing on a team which struggles badly with getting assisting and turnovers. He really can carry our offence at times by just posting up. The maths does itself.

I think Paul George's absence at Indiana would be close though.

Kobe Bryant doesn't rule out signing a new deal with the Los Angeles Lakers in 2016 depending on what happens with the team in free agency.

"I've been very lucky," Bryant told Yahoo. "There's not too many organizations that come around like the Lakers. There aren't owners that come around like Jerry Buss. Now, Jim and Jeanie. They're really committed to this. They're really hungry for this.

"I could've easily been stuck with an organization somewhere that doesn't have great management, doesn't have a great owner – that only cares about the bottom line. Who knows the situation that I'd be in?

"That's luck."

Bryant insists he's not chasing records and that he wants to put the Lakers back in a championship position.

"The process of how I got here moves me," Bryant told Yahoo. "Never the accolades. It's the years that I've put in, the work. That's the thing now for me: the work. Every year I play, it's about winning championships. That's what I'm supposed to do. What else am I supposed to do? Not about this guy has that, that guy has that. …This is my job."

Please stay.
Please stay at the Lakers for ever and ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back