The Official "What is this player worth?" Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide, Collingwood, Gold Coast, Geelong, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide, Richmond and West Coast would all give up a first round pick for him
We wouldn't, and even if we would, our first round pick is pretty much guaranteed to be used for Moore, or otherwise for another key position player. Hibberd is late first round/early first round pick who thrives under the Essendon structure

Gold Coast have a need for an elite HBF, which Hibberd is.
Tigers have a very promising player called Ben Griffiths, so yeah, they would.
Port would love to have a HB line reading Broadbent - Trengove - Hibberd.
Geelong don't have any small defender as good as Hibberd
And the Eagles would love to push Hurn into the midfield, Hibberd allows them to do that.
They have Mckenzie, who is probably the most promosing half back in the game
Looks like you have no clue. Not surprising. But yeah, Hibberd is worth pick 30 :rolleyes:

We wouldn't, and even if we would, our first round pick is pretty much guaranteed to be used for Moore, or otherwise for another key position player. Hibberd is late first round/early first round pick who thrives under the Essendon structure
Forgot about Moore. But otherwise, your defence is crying out for a gun HBF who can kick the ball well with Frost, Keefe and Toovey in your defence being below average kicks at best

Forgot about Moore. But otherwise, your defence is crying out for a gun HBF who can kick the ball well with Frost, Keefe and Toovey in your defence being below average kicks at best
Yes that is indeed the case. But first round picks are pretty much designated to talented forwards and mids unless they'reM HBF who have the capability to play midfield such as koladjashnig. We would obviously rather take someone like suckling with our second pick then use our first pick properly. I rate suckling as a better kick than Hibberd and would complement our defense full of lock down players nicely. I have Suckling, Malceski, Mckenzie, Shaw, McVeigh, Smith, Hanley, Walker and Simpson all ahead of Hibberd interms of HBFs

Adelaide, Collingwood, Gold Coast, Geelong, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide, Richmond and West Coast would all give up a first round pick for him

Atley + McDonald we are good thanks, lets not forget Sammy Wrights effort on Sat night, throw in Jacobs and Mullett as backup and McKensie developing, a HBF is the last thing North would look at.

What would Liam Jones be worth?

Hard one to judge. Has shown a hell of a lot when he was playing second fiddle, but can't seem to play consistently as the go to guy. Could see Freo being interested, and he would be good with Pav/Mayne/Ballantyne taking away some pressure.

Pick 25-35 range?

What would Liam Jones be worth?

Hard one to judge. Has shown a hell of a lot when he was playing second fiddle, but can't seem to play consistently as the go to guy. Could see Freo being interested, and he would be good with Pav/Mayne/Ballantyne taking away some pressure.

Pick 25-35 range?

Way overs. Hasn't really done anything in his 60 odd games. Plays one good game a year. Probably more like 40-50.

I'd be very interested on how Liam Jones would go as 2nd or 3rd forward.

When he played with barry he did really well, but for Jonesy Baz's retirement was about 2 years too soon. Even with the emergence of Stringer and the trade of Crameri, Jonesy still got the number 1 KPD and eventually Stringer and Crameri took the number 1 and 2 spots in our forward line. If he had someone of quality helping him out he would be a very handy addition. Teams like Freo and Geel should have a look as they need another KPF before their champions bow out. I'd say his worth is around the 30 - 40 pick mark or maybe we could get a pick upgrade. In a better team Jonesy would be a much better player. At times the delivery he has got has been woeful!

I'd be very interested on how Liam Jones would go as 2nd or 3rd forward.

Currently though I would be against trading him until we got a direct replacement for his postion as we would have no KPF's over 195cm which I think is a must, teams just don't succeed without one. But it sounds like Jonesy is already out the door, Carlton would also be a decent destination as he is only 23 and KPF's as always in high demand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I know Hibbards mums sisters aunts grandmas felines pretend hairdresser too.... As the current gen would say, pics or it didn't happen

Because I'm going to risk a friendship of 30 years and potentially cost people their jobs by posting a photo on BigFooty? Believe it, don't believe. I'm pretty comfortable either way.

what is vickery worth?

Cant get a game is contracted and disgruntled apparently

This is a serious question.

Don't make me bring up his stats

1st pick for crows (9ish)

1st pick for port (15ish) + either a fringe player (aaron young) or swap of other picks

LOL no way.
A first round pick thats played like 5 games and been injured and not picked in the worst side in football history.

And we're going to give our first first-round draft choice in 3 years? Yeh...no thanks.

Liam jones
Levi greenwood
Sumner(gws)
Dalhaus
Crozier

Jones mid 2nd to early 3rd, Hampsonish type compensation
Greenwood stocks are rising now late 1st 15-22
Sumner 3rd rounder, worthless compo for GWS unless they made him into an upgraded pick
Dahlhaus top 5 pick or gun small forward/attacking midfield equivalent etc Walters, Elliot, Devon Smith, Breust.
Crozier 2nd or 3rd rounder 30-45 range

Because I'm going to risk a friendship of 30 years and potentially cost people their jobs by posting a photo on BigFooty? Believe it, don't believe. I'm pretty comfortable either way.

Not suggesting you actually take a photo. But I could tell you I'm great mates with Heppell's uncle and that he is super keen to get out of Essendon....

Is it true. You'd not know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back