Mega Thread The Official "Where I am Sitting/Did I get a Ticket?" Freakout Thread (No requests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freaking out because the confirmation email hadn't come through yet, then realised Ticketek is registered with my old email :eek:

I don't think there's been a single Swans grand final where I haven't had some sort of freakout or emotional breakdown the morning when tickets get allocated/go on sale. I'm not relaxing until they're in my hand.

Has any one on here had standing tickets before at a grand final? What am i in for here? I'm just happy to be going but I'm only like 180cm so am I gonna have a hard time seeing?

Thanks All. The S in front was throwing me off.

Ah well, i had M53 (ground level in 2012), so i can't complain. Should be ok, never sat there. It's lower than the top of the southern from memory.
Either way, lucky enough to be there again. Taking my old man to his first GF, gunna be great!!!!!!!!

How many tickets do you have? I have 2 in M4 that I'd be willing to trade for tickets higher up under the right circumstances...

Has any one on here had standing tickets before at a grand final? What am i in for here? I'm just happy to be going but I'm only like 180cm so am I gonna have a hard time seeing?
Yeah in 05. Just make sure you get to the game as early as possible and go straight to your allocated area and get a spot up the front.

You can see all of the ground (unless its restricted viewing as well) but the ball sometimes goes out of view if it's kicked high. It's often tough to see whats happening on the other side of the ground but there should be a screen nearby. Good atmosphere down there, just a bit tough to follow the action at times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah in 05. Just make sure you get to the game as early as possible and go straight to your allocated area and get a spot up the front.

You can see all of the ground (unless its restricted viewing as well) but the ball sometimes goes out of view if it's kicked high. It's often tough to see whats happening on the other side of the ground but there should be a screen nearby. Good atmosphere down there, just a bit tough to follow the action at times.

Yeah I think I'll try and get there early to secure a decent spot, I'm used to standing at the football (I go to a lot of games at adelaide oval and I normally stand there) but this crowd is going to be a lot more full on! Cheers for the insight though, appreciate it!

Thanks All. The S in front was throwing me off.

Ah well, i had M53 (ground level in 2012), so i can't complain. Should be ok, never sat there. It's lower than the top of the southern from memory.
Either way, lucky enough to be there again. Taking my old man to his first GF, gunna be great!!!!!!!!

I was in the nosebleeds for 2012 and it was great, you'll be fine. I'm down on ground level this time (M2). How did you find it down there in 2012?

Make sure u take photo id and card used to pay when collecting. I just got mine but someone didn't have id and got turned away....
I am looking forward to my nose bleed. Should be awesome

Make sure u take photo id and card used to pay when collecting. I just got mine but someone didn't have id and got turned away....
I am looking forward to my nose bleed. Should be awesome

Is this is the city outlet? is there a long queue?

Well, I have just collected my ticket. Pretty happy I'll have a better view than 2012 for less $$$.

Can't wait for Saturday.

Cat 3, M 11, right on the arc. All evidence is good except not confirmed in transaction history on tickeNOtek.
Stoked with seat, usually plenty of activity around that part of the ground.
Does anyone know if this a swans supporter area or is it shared with the dawks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back