Sport The Offseason - What other sports do you watch?

Remove this Banner Ad

EPL is my football in the summer as I follow Everton very closely on a week-to-week basis and love watching them play as much as the Cats.
I try to keep up with the NFL every week following the Cardinals (like you Adam456), but I don't have high hopes for this season with our new coach and quaterback and being thrashed last week by the Saints.

No cricket for me as I lost interest years ago.

Did you pick your teams based on their success?

I loosely follow the Patriots, since 2008, paradoxically because they lost their final after going through the WHOLE season undefeated. Made the Geelong GF loss slightly less traumatic.
Before that, v little interest.

I loosely follow the Patriots, since 2008, paradoxically because they lost their final after going through the WHOLE season undefeated. Made the Geelong GF loss slightly less traumatic.
Before that, v little interest.
Pretty sure that was feb 2008.. Before we lost the GF
NY GIANTS! Big blue

I have tivo, setup for a season NFL pass and check it every few days :D
I hope this season I get to see more of the Saints and packers (I'm a Saints fan).
I saw way too much of San Fran last season....

It's great isn't it?!

Some good matches coming up Monday morning. Broncos v Eagles and Patriots v Falcons. All great quarterbacks (Peyton Manning, Michael Vick, Tom Brady and Matt Ryan)

It is odd, considering the way they deliberately trashed 1HD, isn't it. NBA is probably more of a ratings puller than NBA or NFL tho

i think he was trying to funnel nba viewers to foxtel..though i did read somewhere that australia has the highest league pass subscription take up outside the states.

Sport ceases to exist in my world. SEN disappears from the dial entirely and Sunday sports shows are to be avoided like the plague.

This is Sicko's Summer Sportsworld
5553931489_45b2065293_o.jpg

cricket
should be interesting season.
sought of glad this footy season is over.draining very draining.maybe too long.
feel for those who sides dont even make the 8.

I followed to Cardinals when Benny was playing for them, much more of a Giants fan, does not look good for us either

G Men in a world of hurt right now..

The other brother on the other hand...;)

GO Broncos!

Don't really follow many sports much anymore. A little cricket, but nothing like I used to.

Besides, with buying a house at the moment (to move in by late November), then a work trip to Spain, then Christmas, plus Uni, plus work, plus a 2-year-old daughter, not a huge amount of time free anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G Men in a world of hurt right now..

The other brother on the other hand...;)

GO Broncos!

Are they ever, when Jets fans are bagging you then you're in for a long season

Well I should say they are bagging me.... Broncos Flying

Are they ever, when Jets fans are bagging you then you're in for a long season

Well I should say they are bagging me.... Broncos Flying

52 points wooped on the Eagles.

Manning 16 TD in 4 games.
wow... on fire.

Go Broncos

Hate tennis with a passion. I hope the cricket delivers but whilst we have soft-utensils like Clark and Watson in the team I can't see that happening. Just watch Ambrose take 7 for 1 on the youtubes. God I miss those days :(

Hate tennis with a passion. I hope the cricket delivers but whilst we have soft-utensils like Clark and Watson in the team I can't see that happening. Just watch Ambrose take 7 for 1 on the youtubes. God I miss those days :(

you had me ready with the pitchforks on the tennis but lost me with the cricket.

I'll make you a deal; you come pitchforking with me at the tenanus and I'll buy you a beer and take your pitchfork while I watch the cricket.

Watch a bit of NBA, due to being involved in fantasy sport with a group of mates. Have been playing the same NBA fantasy league with
these guys for about 12 years. We have a lottery draft and everything. Often turns into a mess, especially when the timer comes out on the
picks along with the vodka.....

2007, 2009, and 2011 Grand Finals. Repeatedly.
Plus the 2009 NAB Cup GF and the 2 Hours DVD.

And a little bit of MMA and Test (REAL.TM) Cricket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back