The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a broken nose so it shouldn't interrupt his preseason too much. Dirty Bird style not so subtle brag time - I've sorted out tickets to the Community Shield, so no doubt I'll be watching him do battle with Delph & (if recent reports are accurate) our boy Luongo in a few months. Thinking of going to see Chelsea v Fiorentina and whichever former Soviet Bloc side Liverpool are drawn against in Europa League qualifying if that's on then as well.
At least you didn't try and cover it up and admitted it wasn't subtle.

Should be great - how much is that setting you back?

LVG once should the Bayern team his ballsack :thumbsu:

to 'prove', "i have the nuts to drop anyone" regardless of reputation ...
Do you know how to proof read?

This arrived today :)

11377395_10153435061275992_465148798265030773_n.jpg

Gerrard has been taken on one last end of season trip by the rest of the Liverpool squad as a thank you present for the skipper. Looks like they're all pretty pleased with Kolo's contract extension!

Absolutely mullered the lot of them.

Interesting with Jose apparently talking about coaching another club in England that he didnt include the 4th place club in his show.

Other than that, quite amusing and not entirely unrealistic.

Obviously just heard Yaya is staying at City.

Fair play to your lads. One of the best chants going around.

Interesting with Jose apparently talking about coaching another club in England that he didnt include the 4th place club in his show.

I wondered why he didn't mention United, perhaps he did and we just didn't notice?

As he said, if he's gets the sack it's a possibilty which is fair enough. We don't own him.

Jose has never expressed a desire to manage United, it's all been the media. He loves it at Chelsea and I think he's looking at building a dynasty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jose would love to manage United IMO, I think he'd love the freedom he'd have and the ego boost he'd get at what is still arguably the biggest club in the world*.

But that being said he clearly loves it at Chelsea and this would only ever happen if they sacked him.

*Basing that on global reputation, popularity, wealth etc

Jose broke down in tears after not getting the United job and he was doing some sucking up after his Madrid team beat us.

He wants the job because the manger gets complete control and very little interference.

That was pretty funny at the time:D.

Jose has never expressed a desire to manage United, it's all been the media. He loves it at Chelsea and I think he's looking at building a dynasty.

Yep, I don't think there's any doubt Jose is where he wants/loves to be. As he says he's going to be here for as long as Roman wants him(which is anyones guess).

Last edited:
Did anyone else see the FC Dnipro player that collapsed in the Europa League final thismorning? Not good.
Hopefully he's ok.

Matheus. He was involved in a head clash a few minutes beforehand, could be related to that. Pretty frightening when it happened but he was conscious when they took him off which is a good sign, and apparently he's ok now.

His speech on the 4th placed team. True enough.

"This is a football pitch with two goals, one ball, but there is one team that would like to play without goals," he said, of the plain red-shirted team, or Manchester United.

"That team plays really well and the ball goes and goes and goes and the quality of the ball possession is really beautiful, but no goals.

"And they ask the international board of FIFA to play like this, but they were told that it was not possible, that the bigger percentage of ball possession doesn't win matches and they were not champions.”

Me too.

I'm 100% certain it was this little quote by Mr Rodgers that says it was Liverpool:

“When you’ve got the ball 65-70% of the time, it’s a football death for the other team. We’re not at that stage yet, but that’s what we will get to. It’s death by football. You just suck the life out of them.”

Matches well what with Jose told in his little story. That's more catchy than however you would describe Man Utd. The other three were easy to describe.

He was definitely talking about United. Was based on the game they played at Stamford Bridge a few weeks ago where United had 70+ percent possession or whatever it was.

Why would he be talking about us, we were never even close to being in the title race.

Yep, he was talking about United and Van Gaal going on about the 70% possession after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back