The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was definitely talking about United. Was based on the game they played at Stamford Bridge a few weeks ago where United had 70+ percent possession or whatever it was.

Why would he be talking about us, we were never even close to being in the title race.

Was he? Well, in that case, I stand corrected. But it is a bit weird considering it feels more Liverpool than Man Utd.

I almost forgot about that game.

Can we just say he killed two birds with one stone?

Was he? Well, in that case, I stand corrected. But it is a bit weird considering it feels more Liverpool than Man Utd.

I almost forgot about that game.

Can we just say he killed two birds with one stone?

Would have thought he wouldn't waste any time on Liverpool after the season they've just had:D

When I first heard it, I actually thought it was about Arsenal. But then I recalled the comments by LvG after that match.

Quite a funny speech though, he does have a way with words. Winners are grinners.

I follow only about 5 Arsenal bloggers. Most are horrible. Then there are the brainless idiots that The official account retweets.

i love them. say anything remotely negative about arsenal and I LOVE THEO and the like are all over them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I took that as commentary on Liverpool, not Man United.

Wouldnt say United fit that description nearly as well as Liverpool.
Yeah I thought he was talking about Liverpool, plus the all red jersey is us. Red with black trim probs Utd, Red with white trim, Arsenal.

But who knows, maybe he was talking about United.

EDIT - after reading more, must have been talking about Utd.

Last edited:
Would have thought he wouldn't waste any time on Liverpool after the season they've just had:D
eTfqr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back