The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This was done before last night but it's a pretty good wrap up of our season so far.

Serious question, how many games has Vardy scored more than 1 goal in? It seems he doesn't dominate games.

Serious question, how many games has Vardy scored more than 1 goal in? It seems he doesn't dominate games.
I'd like to say 2 but I could be wrong. It's funny you say that, I do feel like he dominates games but he's not always translating it into goals.

Last night for instance, he terrorised the Newcastle defence but only ended up with 1 when he could easily have had 3 or 4.

Just the two - Arsenal and Southampton. Mind you, if he scores multiples against the bigger teams, I'm more an A-OK with that.

As Jatz says, we feel that he dominates teams, just doing what he does best in terrorising the defense with his pressing, won us a corner out of nothing. He probably could've had a few more goals (Against Newcastle he definitely should've) in those games, but between a goal scorer that grabs a bag in few game and doesn't score in the others and one that scores a goal every game, I'll take the sheer consistency of the latter.

The other thing about his goals is that they have come when we need them, like to tie up the game or to win it, there's always some importance tied to it. You give him one golden opportunity, and he will finish it with such finesse and power. He's pretty much what you want from your leading man, a consistent thereat delivering results. It boosts the entire team knowing that they can trust him to get the job done.

CUcFNwBWEAA2lod.jpg

Jatz Fryer Tuck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back