The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not talking about winning the competition. On H2H results / stats you'll discover that a match that ends in a draw counts statistically as a draw.

I think we've had this conversation before. I agree with you by the way, in terms of the way the stats are recorded. We have two draws so far in the League Cup according to Steve Bruce's managerial stats.

Just an aside ... Arsenal are the first English team to win at San Siro, Bernabeu and Allianz.

I think only Liverpool have won at any of those since.
I dont think we've faced Bayern at the Allainz. In fact I think we've only met Bayern once since the 70's and 80's and that was the 2002 UEFA Super Cup played at a neutral ground. We'd won the UEFA Cup the season before and Bayern the European Cup. We won 3-2.

psv are also easybeats, only mediocre teams cant beat them at home now days.

I know its your thing but can you try really hard to get a bit of quality in your trolls. Asinine stuff like this really adds nothing to the board, at least try and put a bit of fun or humour into it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

has this got anything to do with my criticism of city being wasteful and underachievers?

It has to do with you trying to make your trolls at least a bit original and interesting. Or better still, stop making them. I can't think of one person that would find them remotely amusing.

I don't watch much Premier League but Alan Pardew comes across as a massive campaigner. Is this view shared amongst most people?

It has to do with you trying to make your trolls at least a bit original and interesting. Or better still, stop making them. I can't think of one person that would find them remotely amusing.
Maybe not amusing themselves but I do get amusement from seeing a small pocket of posters who fall for it time and time again :p

She must get sick of reeling in guppies ;)

Maybe not amusing themselves but I do get amusement from seeing a small pocket of posters who fall for it time and time again :p

75dafebd6aceab5b0164622f920a6a03.500x200x12.gif

I guess I could not say anything, but I'm sure I'd be reading the same boring crap in a years time. I'd rather not be.

There is a tendency now for anyone posting a contrary view (sometimes not even contrary) to be labelled a troll. Seems like an easy way to avoid an opinion you don't share

I guess I could not say anything, but I'm sure I'd be reading the same boring crap in a years time. I'd rather not be.
Easiest solution available

tumblr_inline_n9ub41oAnp1qdgmu3.gif

Doesn't change that I get a chuckle ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back