Vekgib

Team Captain
Apr 8, 2014
Burrawang N.S.W
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
FPR,Packers,Spurs,FedExpress,
Celeb: Someone like Melissa Doyle who appears sweet 'n' innocent on TV but would probably be a demon in the sack.
Non-celeb: Dunno.I work as a courier and there's plenty of eye candy on my delivery run.Any one of 'em would be fine with me.

Hudu Gurusingha

Cancelled
Jul 11, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Penrith Panthers, Houston Astros
Celeb: Someone like Melissa Doyle who appears sweet 'n' innocent on TV but would probably be a demon in the sack.
Non-celeb: Dunno.I work as a courier and there's plenty of eye candy on my delivery run.Any one of 'em would be fine with me.

family-guy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Celebs - Thousands - pr0nstars , singers, actresses , media

Non-celeb - I'm 38 and single , ****en ALL of em ( between 18-60 )
Off to Tinder you go my son! Much success!

Apr 7, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Coney Island, GWS, The Exers!
Celebrity C grade newsreader chris bath: met her before she was famous at the vault in martin place, charming down to earth woman who bought me a drink after she bumped into me and split mine all over me. wanted to * her brains out ever since.

non celebrity: this bird i used to work with in queensland, hasn't got a super hot body but she just has the most amazing face, eyes and lips. the short of girl you would just love to get a blow job off. never worked up the courage to ask her out as i was her boss and was worried about ******* it all up and getting sued.

kfc1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 27, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Celebrity C grade newsreader chris bath: met her before she was famous at the vault in martin place, charming down to earth woman who bought me a drink after she bumped into me and split mine all over me. wanted to **** her brains out ever since.
mmm...definitely

Remove this Banner Ad

Back