The Perth Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hubby's mate nicked a garden gnome from someone's front yard while on holiday in Esperance many many years ago- he thought it was funny to send postcards from all over the place and sign them from the garden gnome.
I'd be pissed off if it was my garden gnome- maybe I just don't have a very good sense of humour when it comes to stealing stuff. :( Fair enough - it's funny if you intend to return it one day.
If you're going to do that, you have to take the gnome with you and get photos of him in the various locations.

I would actually find that funny if it was my garden gnome haha
My hubby killed my garden gnome a few weeks ago. He swears it was an accident but I am sure he did it on purpose :(
Little Gaz used to keep an eye on my vegies in the garden but since my hubby bashed his brains out, the place has gone to rack and ruin :cry:
image.jpg

:mad:
What can you expect from a Norf supporter? :rolleyes:

I would actually find that funny if it was my garden gnome haha
I think the reason I didn't find it very funny was because my mum had had a couple of things knocked off from her garden that people had given her as presents. Someone stole a lovely bird bath that my brother and his wife had given her for her birthday. When she was told, my sis-in-law just smiled and said "Well, I know what to buy her for Christmas!" :)

My hubby killed my garden gnome a few weeks ago. He swears it was an accident but I am sure he did it on purpose :(
Little Gaz used to keep an eye on my vegies in the garden but since my hubby bashed his brains out, the place has gone to rack and ruin :cry:
View attachment 117937

:mad:
What can you expect from a Norf supporter? :rolleyes:

My other half is a weagles supporter, I can't begin to tell you what he does with my Hawks towel :$:mad:

My other half is a weagles supporter, I can't begin to tell you what he does with my Hawks towel :$:mad:
I am assuming that your towel has some brown colour in it. Definitely do not tell us :confused:
Can you blame him??
Lol
Jks!
Yeah, mixed marriages are always difficult, CP. Much as I dislike the Hawks, all I can say to you is at least your team is doing a shitload better than your partner's team :D

Yeah- they can be a bit sour. I bought some today from Tony Ale's. They're probably worse when they're over-ripe, though. That makes me gag.

Got some from there the last 3 weeks and they have been fantastic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0pp0jL4dWvG-prNfeNDZn5vHRUiqXo7tY0t0YZ7aO-vIY7-WQacqmEbWon5323yYo9XA=s85
Does anyone know where this place is?

A friend of mine is a photographer but he won't reveal where in Perth this is!

Got some from there the last 3 weeks and they have been fantastic.
Yes- they're lovely- I've been buying the dark plums on a tray and we usually eat them in a couple of days. I absolutely love Tony's fruit. He gets up REALLY early and spends the day handpicking through his displays, putting all the marked or slightly over-ripe fruit into boxes to be sold for a few bucks a box. I once bought a whole tray of peaches and nectarines for $2 - just cut off a few marks and stewed them all up. we ate them for days- they were delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back