The Perth Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
12235123_1112114552167370_3707223997320461862_n.jpg
Not your car I hope

Would put money on that being near Broome

No I'm not that stupid. Preston beach apparently. Saw it on facebook.
Well glad it's not yours and also that I didn't put money on it then

Takes a special kind of stupid to be driving that close to the water that far south

Perth is the worst possible place for a night owl like me. Is anything open past 11? Not counting Maccas because I can just as easily stay home and eat cardboard.
Moon Cafe till 12 - 3am on weekends
24 Hr Pizza Bar in Cannington area
24 Hr IGA's - can buy pre made food, chickens, or just supplies I dunno lol

I just go to Maccas haha

Moon Cafe till 12 - 3am on weekends
24 Hr Pizza Bar in Cannington area
24 Hr IGA's - can buy pre made food, chickens, or just supplies I dunno lol

I just go to Maccas haha
That is really helpful, thanks! That pizza place is in Vic Park, and doesn't quiiiiite deliver to me but is well within driving range. Lifesaver.

That is really helpful, thanks! That pizza place is in Vic Park, and doesn't quiiiiite deliver to me but is well within driving range. Lifesaver.
Yeah that Pizza Bar is cool - the foods not amazing - but sitting outside with a few mates at 2am on a tuesday really makes you feel like youre in a tarantino film or something

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that Pizza Bar is cool - the foods not amazing - but sitting outside with a few mates at 2am on a tuesday really makes you feel like youre in a tarantino film or something

What rules are they. During peak hour? Those rules are fair enough really. People take the piss. It's fine to chuck a bike on any other time.

What rules are they. During peak hour? Those rules are fair enough really. People take the piss. It's fine to chuck a bike on any other time.

Apparently bars in Northbridge and around the CBD refused to serve people having a drink after the Reclaim Australia rally.

Interesting. Wonder how that would have gone down if it was the Gay Pride rally, not Reclaim Australia.

As an aside, Pride Parade was on Sat night - anyone go?

From the Reclaim Australia - Perth FB page:

Good Morning Patriots,

What a fantastic day it was for Reclaim Australia Perth.

There is one thing I would like all of you great patriots to do. The City of Perth, did it's best to undermine our peaceful protest. We did have toilets hired, coffee and food vans, and the Rangers from City of Perth refused them to set up and turned them away.

With it being such a hot day, we were denied our basic human rights for access to water, food and Toilets. I believe that this is a massive breach on their part for our human rights. I spoke to a Police officer that I expressed my disgust of the actions of city of Perth, and he agreed and told me the Council did the wrong thing and it was a breach of our Human Rights.

What I would like you all to do, is to get in contact with them about this. It would be advisable to bombard them with phone calls, asking to speak with the Mayor. Send Emails and letters of your disgust for not allowing our basic human rights to be met. The sooner we do this the better. We will be sending an invoice to the City of Perth for the cost of the Toilet hire, as the cost in not refundable.

We had many patriots there that were children, elderly and disabled and this needs to be expressed to them. Here are their details:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back