The Perth Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard the curtin uni tav does a good feed.

Best place to eat breakfast in Perth?
Fremantle way there are some good places: ootong and lincoln, Breaks cafe, Hush espresso, Short black sheep.

I could name a bunch of others, but as far as good coffee and food goes, these are hard to beat.

My place on a Sunday morning.

Wife does the best fry up and it doesn't cost me $30.
Where do you live, I'm coming over?

I like some nice sour dough with poached eggs, bacon, avocado and a good coffee.

You got some papers for me to read?

Where do you live, I'm coming over?

I like some nice sour dough with poached eggs, bacon, avocado and a good coffee.

You got some papers for me to read?

She's Italian so coffee isn't an issue. Get the Sunday Times home delivered so that's another tick. She loves avocado but for me, it's like eating a slimy booger.

If only I knew how to PM you my address. That function has always eluded me. :p

I've heard the curtin uni tav does a good feed.

Fremantle way there are some good places: ootong and lincoln, Breaks cafe, Hush espresso, Short black sheep.

I could name a bunch of others, but as far as good coffee and food goes, these are hard to beat.
$12 parmi. Pretty decent aswell.

It's unfortunately going to be like that for some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can never see it changing Tbh.

Perth driver logic:

"oh there's a merge point, I better slow down to a crawl for no particular reason"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kudos to the Gateway WA project. It's a massive project that is progressing very quickly with minimal impact to traffic flow. They've done an unbelievable job thus far.

Is it just me or does no one in Perth ever indicate when driving?

Just you. I'm very correct and fastidious about using my indicators.

However, I hate those people that sit in the right lane doing 10 km/h under the speed limit. Lots of them out my way, but only on certain stretches of road.

Just you. I'm very correct and fastidious about using my indicators.

However, I hate those people that sit in the right lane doing 10 km/h under the speed limit. Lots of them out my way, but only on certain stretches of road.

They are atrocious round my way in Morley etc. People just merge or turn meaning I have to pay attention to the road even moreso.

The other thing that really annoys me driving is when you let people in and they fail to acknowledge you. Grinds my gears immensely.

Kudos to the Gateway WA project. It's a massive project that is progressing very quickly with minimal impact to traffic flow. They've done an unbelievable job thus far.
I swear the traffic flows better through there with the roadworks at the moment than what it was before the project started.

Nah they leave that s**t for when they exit a roundabout and nearly run me over in the process. I will never understand the logic behind that rule. If you're going straight through a roundabout you need to indicate why?

You indicate before your chosen exit. It's not so critical on a 4-way roundabout with 90 degree exits, but when you get on one of the big ones with multiple exits people who don't indicate when they are exiting are a pain in the hole.

You indicate before your chosen exit. It's not so critical on a 4-way roundabout with 90 degree exits, but when you get on one of the big ones with multiple exits people who don't indicate when they are exiting are a pain in the hole.

The biggest problem is the idiots indicating right to go straight, it shits me so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back