Preview The Heritier Lumumba motion picture thread - "Concussion - Its been fantastic"

Remove this Banner Ad

No they're not. Lumumba has more currency than Clark.

How so? They're both head cases, Clark is a few years younger and a much better player but also injury prone and a greedy money-grabbing campaigner.

You focus on how he'd potentially react to 10 goal pastings, I focus on the impact he'd have in preventing those sorts of losses from happening.
They wouldn't worry him, because he's been held at gunpoint.

2rrx8h2.jpg

QCOXGa.gif

The complication might be that our third rounder will likely be used on Stretch. I imagine there's a good chance that whatever we get for Clark from Geelong might get handballed onto Collingwood.

As for all the Demons currently whingeing about H, I reckon they'll all have forgotten about it by halfway through round two, when he's up to 20 disposals by half time. We have short memories.

What do the Dee's give up for H?

I actually think he will be pretty good for you guys he jus needs a fresh start can play as a running defender or winger

Probably the late second round pick we get from Geelong in return for Clark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As for all the Demons currently whingeing about H, I reckon they'll all have forgotten about it by halfway through round two, when he's up to 20 disposals by half time. We have short memories.

Yeah, nah. I don't understand how some people can go from disliking an opposition player to liking him as soon as he throws our guernsey on. Young guys who aren't established at their clubs or guys who get punted, fair enough, but I find it very hard to like a player who wants to leave a club over a comment on a message board or because they're expected to do a bit of ruckwork. Precious.

The complication might be that our third rounder will likely be used on Stretch. I imagine there's a good chance that whatever we get for Clark from Geelong might get handballed onto Collingwood.

Clearly memories of Goldfish length as we keep fronting up each week thinking we can improve...

Not even about the comment on the message board, and never was.

Superficial.

My bad. Please replace with leaves for no apparent reason then, which is all tickety boo.

Well it appears i dont have the power i thought i did.

Harry, just do one thing for me and many others like me, shut your mouth, seriously, just shut the * up, let people be themselves, play football, thats it, no more, no less. Work your mission from God stuff on the homeless outside the club walls or something.

I know you will suck on the field, thats a given, I'm ready to accept that, but for the love of god, just shut the * up, please.

Harry, just do one thing for me and many others like me, shut your mouth, seriously, just shut the **** up, let people be themselves, play football, thats it, no more, no less. Work your mission from God stuff on the homeless outside the club walls or something.

I know you will suck on the field, thats a given, I'm ready to accept that, but for the love of god, just shut the **** up, please.
Presumably 'shut up and just play football, don't open your mouth, let people be themselves' applies only to HL, and not to anyone wanting to abuse 'NTTAWWTters' and 'homos' and '****'

Presumably 'shut up and just play football, don't open your mouth, let people be themselves' applies only to HL, and not to anyone wanting to abuse 'NTTAWWTters' and 'homos' and '****'

To whom do you refer?

Harry, just do one thing for me and many others like me, shut your mouth, seriously, just shut the **** up, let people be themselves, play football, thats it, no more, no less. Work your mission from God stuff on the homeless outside the club walls or something.

I know you will suck on the field, thats a given, I'm ready to accept that, but for the love of god, just shut the **** up, please.
Will you be changing your name to n0TqU1t3A11dAtP0w3R? :D

You're a brainwashed disciple of Harry i see.

Since when is 'Going to the mardi gras, boys?' a homophobic statement anyway?

All it is implying that the two men in the photo are a couple and asks if they will be attending the biggest homosexual party in Australia.

You're a brainwashed disciple of Harry i see.

Since when is 'Going to the mardi gras, boys?' a homophobic statement anyway?

All it is implying that the two men in the photo are a couple and asks if they will be attending the biggest homosexual party in Australia.

Your sexist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back