The pope sides with terror over free speech

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2015/03/former_grand_rapids_man_accuse.html
From March 20...
KALISPELL, MT -- A former Grand Rapids man accused of threatening to kill school children and Jews was arraigned this week in a Montana court.

He didn't say anything wrong. He didn't go out telling people to murder those with different views. All he was saying was, you have the right to say whatever you want to whoever you want, just don't expect some things said to not carry retribution. I don't understand the controversy.
How would you feel if a Muslim leader said it?

The pope is a champ, Best Pope ever, maybe best world leader ever I'm not sure if I agree with this topic of his opinion but He is a champion of the environment and the poor of the world so I give him 2 thumbs up.

He's ****ed now

The pond-scum Miranda devine lined him up today.

Then she made the excuse that those flogs who booed during the minutes silence for Ron Clarke did so because they were " just excited for the game "...............

FBI Says That Citizens Should Have No Secrets That the Government Can’t Access: The Orwellian Cyber Police State Has Arrived

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/fbi-...wellian-cyber-police-state-has-arrived_082015

The police and surveillance state predicted in the forward-looking 1940s classic “1984” by George Orwell, has slowly, but steadily, come to fruition. However, like a frog sitting idly in a pan of steadily-warming water, too many Americans still seem unaware that the slow boil of big government is killing their constitutional liberties.

The latest sign of this stealth takeover of civil rights and freedom was epitomized in recent Senate testimony by FBI Director James Comey, who voiced his objections to civilian use of encryption to protect personal data – information the government has no automatic right to obtain.

As reported by The New American, Comey testified that he believes the government’s spy and law enforcement agencies should have unfettered access to everything Americans may store or send in electronic format: On computer hard drives, in so-called i-clouds, in email and in text messaging – for our own safety and protection. Like many in government today, Comey believes that national security is more important than constitutional privacy protections or, apparently, due process. After all, aren’t criminals the only ones who really have anything to hide?

He didn't say anything wrong. He didn't go out telling people to murder those with different views. All he was saying was, you have the right to say whatever you want to whoever you want, just don't expect some things said to not carry retribution. I don't understand the controversy.

the fact is he made threats about murdering "jews", shooting up a schools and attacking jewish schools. He then moved guns on to his property.
The police allege this represents a clear threat, Its now up the court to decide if the police are correct.

Many bigoted people are arguing that because he's facing multiple charges he would have been charged if he had
A) not brought guns into his house after threatening to murder school kids because they happen to belong to an ethnicity who he blames for his financial woes
B) Only posted hate speech and did not make threats to commit violence.

Both these allegations are nonsense, it is routine for the prosecution to add any charges that are applicable to the case.
and like it not group libel laws are nothing new in america in fact there's been many cases where its gone all the way to the supreme court.
Sometimes they have sided with the state, others have sided against the state, This isn't new its been going on ever since americans stopped defining black people as property.

What those "commentators" do not mention is that the case in 1952 has not been "eroded" in fact that law still stands and is still 100% legal.
what has happened since is that cases from other states which have similar but not the exact same wording have been found to be in violation of the constitution. the courts will ultimately decide if Montana's group libel laws are constitutional or not. Considering he's already had to be given an extension to prove "How" the law violates the constitution its not looking good for him.

But of course you mention the Jew word and the bigots come out with a vengeance if this campaigner had made such threats to murder (including targeting school children with firearms) just about any other ethnic group then went and brought a bunch of guns we wouldn't be having this conversation.

the fact is this campaigner threatened to kill people with guns he then went and got a bunch of guns. considering the amount of shootings particularly school shootings in the USA, I'd wager the Montana police are being completely reasonable in their allegations that this bloke presented a threat to the community.

Attempting to dismiss the fact he threatened to
just shoot a bunch of #kikes …
and then went and collected guns is disingenuous in the extreme. Everyone knows why he's being charged, Its because he threatened to go on a killing spree then brought the necessary tools to complete the killing spree.

This case is not about free speech. This case is about whether this campaigner represented a real threat.
I'll make it simpler, if i threaten to stab you. thats not assault. If i threaten to stab you and pull out a knife, i don't have to stab you, I've already assaulted you in the eyes of the law. "its called ability and intent" If the police prosecutor can prove i had both the ability and intent then I'm guilty.

in the same vane the police are alleging he doesn't need to jump in his "jacked up" 4WD "truck" with his confederate flag hung proudly in the rear window loading an M16 with "random jewish school" programmed into his navman in order to be a threat to others. They are alleging he had the intent, "making threats on twitter". and the ability, "acquiring firearms" to carry out his massacre.

Everything else in this case is just topping. The reason police add these extra charges is to entice plea deals. Plead guilty to such and such and we'll drop the other charges.

"Orwellian" FBI Says Citizens Should Have No Secrets ... - YouTube
▶ 0:55
YouTube app
21 hours ago
‎Open on youtube.com
'Orwellian' FBI Says Citizens Should Have No Secrets That the ...

americanfreedomunion.com › orwellian-...
Mobile-friendly - 8 hours ago - 'Orwellian' FBI Says Citizens Should Have No Secrets That the Government Can't Access ... of encryption to protect personal data – information the government has no automatic right ...
zerohedge on Twitter: ""Orwellian" FBI Says Citizens Should Have ...

https://twitter.com › zerohedge › status
Mobile-friendly - 18 hours ago - "Orwellian" FBI Says Citizens Should Have No Secrets That The Government Can't Access ..

"Orwellian" FBI Says Citizens Should Have No Secrets ... - YouTube
▶ 0:55
YouTube app
21 hours ago
‎Open on youtube.com
'Orwellian' FBI Says Citizens Should Have No Secrets That the ...

americanfreedomunion.com › orwellian-...
Mobile-friendly - 8 hours ago - 'Orwellian' FBI Says Citizens Should Have No Secrets That the Government Can't Access ... of encryption to protect personal data – information the government has no automatic right ...
zerohedge on Twitter: ""Orwellian" FBI Says Citizens Should Have ...

https://twitter.com › zerohedge › status
Mobile-friendly - 18 hours ago - "Orwellian" FBI Says Citizens Should Have No Secrets That The Government Can't Access ..
:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back