Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked the polo Harts was rocking in Dubai but they didn't seem to go ahead with producing them.
0.jpg
I'm pretty sure that polo was the local Dubai Renault dealerships.

I'm on the waiting list for this year's teal blue media polo which allegedly is due in around the end of this month - fingers crossed new stock is not delayed because I want to take mine with me on my annual 3 week sojourn to tropical QLD in June so I can proudly wear it up there - in the years after our 2004 GF win, while on holiday up in the Cairns region, we often saw Power supporters wearing club merchandise and we always had a friendly chat when we spotted each other (we were wearing our Power gear too).:cool:

I'll be up in Cairns around this time, i might run into you at Cazaly's.

I'll be the only other person wearing Port merch.

I'll be up in Cairns around this time, i might run into you at Cazaly's.

I'll be the only other person wearing Port merch.
Good one Alex - there'll be a few of us then wearing Power merch - in Cairns we always stay at The Aquarius apartment block on the Esplanade where all apartments look out over the Esplanade and Coral sea - it's a great centrally located spot and 2 minutes walk to the Night Markets, 5 minutes to Woolies in Abbott St or 10 minutes up to the big Cairns Central shopping mall - can't wait to get there - love it up there in June, July and August.:D (BF needs a tropical palm emoticon - lol)

"Names Guernseys" on the Megastore website. They go up tomorrow apparently...

If anyone outbids me on Westhoff I'm going to hack into the database and find out where they live, break in and take the guernsey, before paying for it and leaving D-FENS style.

Is it really a bidding system? So only one person can get a Boak Guernsey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good one Alex - there'll be a few of us then wearing Power merch - in Cairns we always stay at The Aquarius apartment block on the Esplanade where all apartments look out over the Esplanade and Coral sea - it's a great centrally located spot and 2 minutes walk to the Night Markets, 5 minutes to Woolies in Abbott St or 10 minutes up to the big Cairns Central shopping mall - can't wait to get there - love it up there in June, July and August.:D (BF needs a tropical palm emoticon - lol)

Haha yeah I've been going up there for close to 6 months a year for the past 5 years, its practically my second home.

Funnily enough I've been to the Aquarius a couple times as well. Not to stay but just a couple overnighters, some of the birds you pull at PJ's, Woolshed or Rattle and Hum sometimes stay there. :D:D:D

If anyone outbids me on Westhoff I'm going to hack into the database and find out where they live, break in and take the guernsey, before paying for it and leaving D-FENS style.

I think you already know where I live don't you? ;)

anyone know where i can find this in medium or large, only got small or 3xl on megastore website.
PoloISC.jpg

I was in store yesterday and this is the story for most of the merch, only sizes available are 4XL or S for most garments. They should be doing another order soon.

Why only Boak, Hartlett, Wingard and Ebert?? Was actually thinking of buying a Westhoff #39 but looks like that dream has been shattered. :thumbsdown:

I was tossing up between a few players but Westhoff won out because my crows supporting wife would hate it so much.

I can't wait until next season when I can get one.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

... but Westhoff won out because my crows supporting wife would hate it so much.

Where was the conversion like a young Michael Lynagh? Mrs Tribey was a dyed in the wool Norwood girl.

Was.

This merch isn't from the store but I saw these on my Facebook news feed, not sure if it's just me being a little drunk or being a SoA fan but they look pretty cool for a limited run unofficial hoodie. http://teespring.com/pwrhood225#pid=212&cid=360

front.jpg
Also just saw it, NO, NO, NO... Hideous, Horrendous, Horrible! Not original, not worth $45!

Where are the Pear TShirts or the Cocklediver Jumpers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back