Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aus Cricket Team & F1 Ricciardo
Not sure where to post this...
10675775_787492541274026_9066492750241449577_n.jpg

From the Facebook page 'We are Port Adelaide':
We Are Port Adelaide

To whoever made this shirt, I will find you and I will buy it off of you
https://www.facebook.com/WeArePortA...9979261025359/787492541274026/?type=1&theater

PLEASE, anyone know/bought one and get the link?
Even better, could any of our talented 'artists' recreate this and do a spreadshirt (you get $$ profit)
Would pay big $ for this. Partially for the lol factor, but mostly because of its sheer awesomeness.

Anyone notice this on the Ten News report tonight?
View attachment 79058
Wasn't aware they were selling them!
Stopped in the club to ask about the Prison Bar pre-order. Got suckered into buying one of these and now I can't afford a Prison Bar guernsey. :(

I still love my purchase though. :p

Stewies Power

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Anyone notice this on the Ten News report tonight?
View attachment 79058
Wasn't aware they were selling them!
Interesting. Maybe the sales for the 2004 premiership guernsey were a little underwhelming and they had excess stock, somehow without the names printed on? I counted my name at least 4 times without really trying

Interesting. Maybe the sales for the 2004 premiership guernsey were a little underwhelming and they had excess stock, somehow without the names printed on? I counted my name at least 4 times without really trying
Nope names were still printed on. And they're selling for $110 or $99 for members. I reckon the ones on that rack are the only ones available as there were about 5 smalls, 3 mediums, 2 larges and 4 3XL's.

Stewies Power

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Nope names were still printed on. And they're selling for $110 or $99 for members. I reckon the ones on that rack are the only ones available as there were about 5 smalls, 3 mediums, 2 larges and 4 3XL's.
Didn't we pay $260 for ours? I'm unsure how I feel about this!

it's a travesty that the cheersdylan hashtag has already disappeared from the 'trending tags' :(
#CheersDylan for that information. We can now get it up and going again. :D

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
You were also paying $260 to have your name on the guernsey the players wore fyi

People buying it from the store would have lots of strangers names and not theirs.

#cheersdylan

You were also paying $260 to have your name on the guernsey the players wore fyi

People buying it from the store would have lots of strangers names and not theirs.

#cheersdylan
Which isn't necessarily a bad thing if you don't really care if your name is on it or not. Some people are those sorts of people.

Would be just as good, maybe better, if it was just the photo without any text imo.

Yeah, but the whole idea I thought was the clever pun on the Obama 'Yes We Can' slogan (combined with his Hope poster, which is where the design idea comes from).

Easy enough to get rid of the text though.

obamakennotext.jpg

Jun 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yeah, but the whole idea I thought was the clever pun on the Obama 'Yes We Can' slogan (combined with his Hope poster, which is where the design idea comes from).

Easy enough to get rid of the text though.

View attachment 79136

I really haven't had a good day on here. I'm off to bed....

I really haven't had a good day on here. I'm off to bed....

No such thing as bad suggestions :) That's how you make things better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back