Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't. Might be worth a re-read of the megastore response.
Ah yes I did read it wrong. But it still does sound a bit weird considering that's the response given after asking when they will be expected to arrive.

So I found a trade for my '13 Heritage Prison Bars and now own a Size L (even found one in Perth to trade at the Baysie before the game). It's nice to have one that fits finally.

Although it's a tighter fit than my Premiership Heritage and Wingard name jumper from this year. All three are L's but fit differently. I'm a little paranoid about my Prison Bars from this year now as it seems the sizing is inconsistent and I went a size smaller (after trying on a Geelong jumper in an M at the AFL shop to check).

Was this just an issue with the '13 Bars?

Also can anyone get the "Alberton" $20 discount code to work on the site? They advertise is on all my email receipts and it doesn't work for me at all

So I found a trade for my '13 Heritage Prison Bars and now own a Size L (even found one in Perth to trade at the Baysie before the game). It's nice to have one that fits finally.

Although it's a tighter fit than my Premiership Heritage and Wingard name jumper from this year. All three are L's but fit differently. I'm a little paranoid about my Prison Bars from this year now as it seems the sizing is inconsistent and I went a size smaller (after trying on a Geelong jumper in an M at the AFL shop to check).

Was this just an issue with the '13 Bars?
Last year's home and away isc gear was also much tighter than this year's gear. If you bought a heritage guernsey and it's too small, see it as a motivation to lose weight so you can fit into it alright

Last year's home and away isc gear was also much tighter than this year's gear. If you bought a heritage guernsey and it's too small, see it as a motivation to lose weight so you can fit into it alright

Hah mate, I dropped from a XXL to an M (25kg+) in the last year. Don't need to lose anymore.

Was just wondering if the Size M bars from this year I ordered would fit seeing as last year's L fit perfectly.

I figured last year's stuff was tighter but your confirmation was exactly what I needed. Cheers

Hah mate, I dropped from a XXL to an M (25kg+) in the last year. Don't need to lose anymore.

Was just wondering if the Size M bars from this year I ordered would fit seeing as last year's L fit perfectly.

I figured last year's stuff was tighter but your confirmation was exactly what I needed. Cheers

I might be able to help,

I bought a L in 2013 heritage bars and it's a close fit but not super tight. I tried on an M home guernsey in 2013 and it was a second skin.

I won one of the SANFL heritage guernseys in a giveaway at a home game this year, and it was an M. I was worried it wouldn't fit or would be way too tight, but it's not too bad actually

It's not as tight as the 2013 M, but it's slightly smaller than the 2013 heritage PBs L. Still definitely wearable, but I wouldn't be able to get it over a jumper.

So it sounds like you might be okay. A touch smaller, but not too bad.

Also can anyone get the "Alberton" $20 discount code to work on the site? They advertise is on all my email receipts and it doesn't work for me at all

Luke,
call them up directly. I got my $20 off over the phone because the discount codes arent working.

Quadged "Potato Sack" Doncross
The best part of this post is the splitting of the name :D
I'm regularly M/L in real life, but have to use XL for ISC over a shirt, 2XL over a hoodie, though. 3XL would be the most comfortable but I don't have one.
M IRL and I made the error of an M last year with my home top. XL I hope will be good for the PB guernsey over a hoodie next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit pissed off the advertiser is making and selling these.
https://i.imgur.com/33OLB4T.jpg
33OLB4T.jpg

I HAVE THE YES WE KEN SHIRTS (check out my avatar).
Vic Pisani designed the original, and I ran with the shirts for the game v Freo in Perth.
I am bringing 150 of them to Melbourne tomorrow.
$15 (NO PROFIT). sizes s-XL. one per person. first come first served.
2.30PM sharp at the bottom of the steps of birrarung marr.
IMPORTANT: I have been given the OK by the club, under the proviso that this be a small once-off run just between cheer squad/members/supporters etc. The club cannot be associated.

yesweken.jpg

I HAVE THE YES WE KEN SHIRTS (check out my avatar).
Vic Pisani designed the original, and I ran with the shirts for the game v Freo in Perth.
I am bringing 150 of them to Melbourne tomorrow.
$15 (NO PROFIT). sizes s-XL. one per person. first come first served.
2.30PM sharp at the bottom of the steps of birrarung marr.
IMPORTANT: I have been given the OK by the club, under the proviso that this be a small once-off run just between cheer squad/members/supporters etc. The club cannot be associated.

View attachment 81086

Do you plan on making any sort of donation to the club? Just curious.

I still see it as a gesture of good will to even give a small donation seeing the club is allowing this to happen. That's just my opinion anyway.
A bloke donates his time and risks losing money to make these shirts. Maybe the people who buy them should donate $5 to the club.

A bloke donates his time and risks losing money to make these shirts. Maybe the people who buy them should donate $5 to the club.

Or he could charge $20 and donate $5 from every sale back to the club? Good for him for taking his time to do this and it's appreciated but id rather give my $15-$20 to the club. If the club were to produce them id buy one in a heart beat.

Similar to those 'Sons of Hinkley' and 'this girl loves her power' jumper/shirts I know they're probably non for profit but it's taking away potential sales from the club.

If the club wanted profits from it they'd make the shirts. This guy is taking some of his own time to make these for a limited number of people who want them, with the club's permission, for no profit. If you or anyone wants to give the club money, then give them money? Why should it be up to this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back