Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah, was a big Ricky Grace (NBL) fan as a kid. The number stuck for every jersey in every sport code. Plus Byron and D-Rod were a bit alright ;)

Ricky was fantastic.

Man that Wildcats team was good. Crawford and Fisher <3

Just got my EF jumper in the post (Looks amazing!!), but underestimated the size (or my gut haha!) and my medium is rather snug.

Anybody know if the megastore offers exchanges to different sizes, or at least how i can go about it?

Last edited:
Just got my EF jumper in the post (Looks amazing!!), but underestimated the size (or my gut haha!) and my medium is rather snug.

Anybody know if the megastore offers exchanges to different sizes, or at least how i can go about it?
Says online they exchange if no heat pressed numbers are on.
The lady said theres limited extra sizes available. If you find out when they're available to purchase to the public could you message me please :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you can't swap it I will happily buy it off you.

cant wait for mine to come , just have to intercept the post man before the girl friend gets it , the last prison bar Guernsey the one with the names on it the post guy who was a port supporter too , said to her I wanted one of them but couldn't afford the $220 dollars so I can tell you I wasn't popular ,

I didn't preorder ( :cry: ) and rang up the megastore and they said they'll be in, in 2 weeks time. Even I asked about the preorders, 2 weeks
Just to clarify... If you have pre-ordered (like I have) and elected to head on down to the club where I might say partake in a celebratory ale because my EF PB is finally in my possession, that is still not going to happen for another 2 weeks? Srsly? :confused:

Oh sweet. I have no email but look forward to receiving it. I got my number 15 on the back. Not enough space to get my name on it though
Dan Gorringe is No.15 at the Gold Coast.....hmmmm

So you can get a framed Guernsey with all of the players signatures for $1,495
upload_2014-10-10_8-20-17.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back