Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not sure of my regular size but i got 3xl so i could wear over a jumper and its as big as a car cover lol
I'm not sure whether you're implying I should wear car seat covers or whether I should put guernseys over my car seats but I'm willing to do both.

Picked mine up after getting a call.

Have noticed when they call you to pick up your guernsey, they're always yet to print the number on.
They end up doing it on the spot for you and it's usually quite quick but if you're in a rush I would recommend going in another day.
I presume they do it that way so if it doesn't get picked up, they can still sell it without a number.

Great jumper as predicted. They also have the 04 replica with names on it still and heritage maggies in a few sizes.

picked mine up today from the mega store , they seem bigger than the name on prison bar Guernsey ,the reason I picked mine up was I wanted number 13 on the back guess what , they have no number 1's for two weeks . unbelievable should of got it delivered

my Fiance got me one for my birthday that's at the end of next month, im not wanting to wear it but the mere fact i cant touch it feel it and just look at the Prison Bars makes me sad :-(

picked mine up today from the mega store , they seem bigger than the name on prison bar Guernsey ,the reason I picked mine up was I wanted number 13 on the back guess what , they have no number 1's for two weeks . unbelievable should of got it delivered

No #1s... someone taken the piss?

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My names PB is an L and is a snug fit. My EF PB is an M and fits a little looser. It's one damn handsome jumper

Last edited:

Now that the Ryder trade is over I wanted to make mention of the appalling range of New Era caps we have at the megastore. Ive put a bit of thought into a new design that the club could bring in. Im a huge fan of the Black on Black New Era cap the club brought out last year (Black PA stitching on a Black 59Fifty) I have one and have worn it so much its now brown... I need to replace it and was thinking maybe one similar to the 2 above from the NFL would also sell like hot cakes... any thoughts?

edit: further drooling on the New Era web page had me find this...

replace the red with teal or heaven forbid we actually use silver...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back