Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 types on the webpage, the only good one being the black with white PA (ontop of Logan's rude mug), the new mostly teal one is, well too much teal... All I'm saying is they could be doing a bit better than they are currently.

You saying you're quite content with the small selection?

You just mentioned Teal. Now we wait for the arrival of brad the brain

They say if you say teal 3 times in front of a mirror he'll appear behind you.

Although imo the teal new era hat actually looks nice.

3 types on the webpage, the only good one being the black with white PA (ontop of Logan's rude mug), the new mostly teal one is, well too much teal... All I'm saying is they could be doing a bit better than they are currently.

Get down to Alberton. There's more than three.

You just mentioned Teal. Now we wait for the arrival of brad the brain

They say if you say teal 3 times in front of a mirror he'll appear behind you.

Although imo the teal new era hat actually looks nice.

Biggy Smalls style? Nice. I'm not against teal, I just like it as minimal as possible. I'm all for using more silver than the club currently does though.

Get down to Alberton. There's more than three.

You mean the horrid dark grey one? No thanks. Or the Canadian Style one? (cap and ear muffs in one) again no thanks.

I am one of those who buy all my merchandise from the megastore, 90% of the time in person at the store itself. There were 2 other styles they had previously beside the Black on Black one i mentioned in my OP. There was the "PORT ADELAIDE" style, Boak was the head model for that one i think... was limited stock from memory and also the black with silver/grey Power logo one which I almost bought. Both of those should be brought back IMO.

Like I said before, they could be doing better with this particular piece of merch. The megastore powers that be read this page so I thought I'd post here to gauge the attitude of you peoples as well as get their attention.

You mean the horrid dark grey one? No thanks. Or the Canadian Style one? (cap and ear muffs in one) again no thanks.

I am one of those who buy all my merchandise from the megastore, 90% of the time in person at the store itself. There were 2 other styles they had previously beside the Black on Black one i mentioned in my OP. There was the "PORT ADELAIDE" style, Boak was the head model for that one i think... was limited stock from memory and also the black with silver/grey Power logo one which I almost bought. Both of those should be brought back IMO.

Like I said before, they could be doing better with this particular piece of merch. The megastore powers that be read this page so I thought I'd post here to gauge the attitude of you peoples as well as get their attention.

White PA on Black fitted
Black PA on Black fitted
Black PA on Teal fitted
Black/Teal PA on Grey snapback
White/Teal PA on Black snapback
Black/White PA on Camo snapback
Silver(?) Power logo on Black fitted

They're the ones I can think of off the top of my head. How much variation do you require?

White PA on Black fitted
1) Black PA on Black fitted
2) Black PA on Teal fitted
3) Black/Teal PA on Grey snapback
4) White/Teal PA on Black snapback
5) Black/White PA on Camo snapback
6) Silver(?) Power logo on Black fitted

They're the ones I can think of off the top of my head. How much variation do you require?

1) Black on Black wasn't there last week
2) Black on Teal was
3) Black/Teal on grey Snapback was but is horrid (imo)
4) White/Teal grey wasn't there
5) Black/White Camo must have worked because i didn't see it
6) Silver/Grey logo wasn't there either

So White PA on Black
Black/White PA on Teal
White/Teal PA on Black snapback
Black/Teal on grey snapback are definitely for sale
& maybe the Camo... Only 2 are really good, one is just good others not great.

If the variation was there the post wouldn't have been made in the first place, like i said. It can be done better at the store :thumbsu:

I have several each of:

White on Black
Black on Black
Black on Teal
Camo
Teal on Gray

I think 5 designs since bringing out PAFC New Era hats only within the last two years, is pretty damn good. Especially when you consider there are a few more at least, which others prefer (with the PAFC Logo).

Give them time, no point bringing out a million hats at once. I know for a fact that there are a few more coming, they will look sick.

I have several each of:

White on Black
Black on Black
Black on Teal
Camo
Teal on Gray

I think 5 designs since bringing out PAFC New Era hats only within the last two years, is pretty damn good. Especially when you consider there are a few more at least, which others prefer (with the PAFC Logo).

Give them time, no point bringing out a million hats at once. I know for a fact that there are a few more coming, they will look sick.
I'm not saying there has not been a good range previously, I'm saying right now in store or online you have a mediocre range to choose from.

Looking forward to seeing what's going to be available, TSW is usually right on the money with his predictions.

I'm not saying there has not been a good range previously, I'm saying right now in store or online you have a mediocre range to choose from.

Looking forward to seeing what's going to be available, TSW is usually right on the money with his predictions.
Possibly man,

I would say that would relate to the popularity more than anything I guess.

Would expect an update soonish.

I have several each of:

White on Black
Black on Black
Black on Teal
Camo
Teal on Gray

Any chance you know if they'll be making a teal PA monogram on black fitted hat?

Have no idea what is coming next mate. They do check suggestions here though, so I'm sure they will look into it.

They asked for my advice for hats a while back, and I gave them a heap. Think a few of them will be used, not sure what yet though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have the best merch in the land. Anyone who thinks otherwise should check out the s**t other teams supporters are forced to wear.
Sesame street?

You'd think that coming up to summer you'd be able to get some decent Port Adelaide warm weather clothes. Nope. All the tshirts are very average and the only polo shirt available at the club looks like it should be sold at kmart

You'd think that coming up to summer you'd be able to get some decent Port Adelaide warm weather clothes. Nope. All the tshirts are very average and the only polo shirt available at the club looks like it should be sold at kmart

Probably be a good idea to buy in season when the shop is well stocked. They're not going to stock up on merch during slow business months and at a time when they're trying to clear out all the 2014 gear to make way for the 2015 range.

So when is the club making this retro cap?...

29kt4xh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back