Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wylde Jnr wears this to our games...

New_Era_59FIFTY_Seasonal_Basic_Los_Angeles_Dodgets_Fitted_Cap_2_1__03049.1358948361.220.220.jpg

straight outta alberton

I'm happy to model for Port Store but on a contract whereby they send me whatever they want modelled, and I send back what I don't want to keep. No charge.

OR

A salary of one pair of grey PAFC trackpants per year of modelling.

That's a ******* steep asking price, sure they think you'll be worth that?

Pretty good understated way of circumventing the shitty AFL mandated logo on the side of merch for no reason requirement
Make all of the colours in the logo black. All of them. On a black shirt or hoodie or $10billion trackies.

So is anyone willing to order a pair of those trackies then take pics, just as a raucous display of wealth?

I'm game.

No returns though, once you spend that 1,000 gold bullions - it's gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are still Power/Magpie logo NTUA scarves available, but seem to be in short supply. If you want one, I'd say get down to the club ASAP.

Found a white training guernsey from this year on ebay. it's bobby's size XL. just trying to justify the $145 it costs. Could save that money and buy a pair of trackpants...

I still have wet dreams about a black and charcoal prison bar or bib guernsey.
Man.

I would have totally dug a charcoal on black prison bar had we adopted it in 1997. Our inverse could have been silver on white. Would have been a god tier identity. We could have actually worn any ducking colour (dark pink on pink, yellow on yellow) for charity reasons or whatever and it still would have been unequivocally Port Adelaide.

Prison bars could have been us. It wouldn't have been black and white, but it would have been our SANFL identity and this whole one-club nonsense would have made more sense to outsiders.

Heritage rounds would also be easier to negotiate. "Yeah we're just substituting white in for today, no dramas"

Also could have been Pirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back