Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Who voted for what to be brought back in the article?

I'm torn between the Port quarter top, and the reflective teal jacket...

If the quarter top was properly quartered, with alternating sleeves, like old school soccer tops, that would be awesome.

I really like that Wangas quarter top, and not even in an ironic/joke way. If they bring it back I will buy one.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
I really like that Wangas quarter top, and not even in an ironic/joke way. If they bring it back I will buy one.

I like rugby tops in general, we had a back in black styled rugby to back in 2010 I think that I always wanted but couldn't afford at the time. Love them to bring that back.

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
I like rugby tops in general, we had a back in black styled rugby to back in 2010 I think that I always wanted but couldn't afford at the time. Love them to bring that back.
It bothered me to bits that I had to wear the regular itchy sweater at high school while the awesome, comfortable rugby jumper was reserved for PE outings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MagPower83

Senior List
Oct 26, 2010
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Boston Celtics l Arsenal l Steelers
Agree with you, we are sponsored by ISC who have some high profile NRL teams in their kennel, why not get a NRL Jersey style apparel top in both Black (home) and white (away/clash) as run out tops? I'd snap up one of each so fast my bank account wouldn't know what hit it

Can anyone mock them up and paste in this thread?
image.jpg
Edit: added the Wests Tigers NRL jumper, imagine it with teal (or silver) would be awesome imo

Last edited:

Magpiespower

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan
Dec 16, 2004
Salisbury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Paul Evans. His do is the worst thing in that merch article. Like a 90s boys band haircut from Just Cuts...

Screen shot 2015-09-20 at 12.19.40 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back