Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gives a flying fruchoc how it's seen?

If people wanna dress up at the footy more pear to them.
Exactly. Many great things are just rip-offs of something else.

A great product is a great product regardless of it being "original".

Uploading reduces the quality, but this photo I took is quite good for people-spotting. There are two guys down the front, wearing blue masks and holding up pears.

GMFDyEE.jpg

Uploading reduces the quality, but this photo I took is quite good for people-spotting. There are two guys down the front, wearing blue masks and holding up pears.

GMFDyEE.jpg

I'm in there somewhere. I wasn't far from the pear from memory. I'll have to look closer and see if I can find myself and my mates.

GMFDyEE.jpg

Richmond fans still crap on about their trek over here for the Elimination Final, but jeez we sent an army over there for that 'lim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those training tops actually don't look bad in real life tbh. My misses actually bought one without trying it on, and obviously her **** don't fit so I have now inherited it, and my **** also do not fit.

Strange, usually when I buy my missus clothes I purposely buy ones that are tight around the chest.

That would be the case if she didn't have an extremely disproportionate boobs to body ratio. Clothes shopping genuinely sucks for her, it's the price she pays.

I'm in there somewhere. I wasn't far from the pear from memory. I'll have to look closer and see if I can find myself and my mates.
I was about 10m behind the pear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back