Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do people think about the idea of a marl-grey and a teal New Era cap? Similar to the flat-brim caps worn by Lewis Hamilton during this year's championship.
0001060_lewis-hamilton-flat-brim-cap-grey-one-size_300.jpeg
0001047_lewis-hamilton-malaysia-cap-green-one-size_300.jpeg

Lewis-Hamilton_3108903.jpg
article-2649976-1E7FC53F00000578-143_634x456.jpg

Would be interesting to see how the following concepts would turn out:

1. A marl-grey cap with a black monogram and a teal '1870' on the rear/back,
2. A teal cap with a White monogram and a black (or even white) '1870'.
4. An all teal cap, in the same vein as the all black cap that was available last year.

Thoughts?

Yeah. I don't care if I find half the New Era caps to be absolutely awful, provided the ones I want are still being sold.

The more new era options the better

I have a large cranium, so new era caps look somewhat 'normal' on me. Actually, they would probably be the only caps form the Port Store that would fit me.

So yes, the more new era options, the better.

I have a large cranium, so new era caps look somewhat 'normal' on me. Actually, they would probably be the only caps form the Port Store that would fit me.

So yes, the more new era options, the better.
On the contrary my small pill makes fitteds look a bit weird but it beats all options we had ~3 years ago

On the contrary my small pill makes fitteds look a bit weird but it beats all options we had ~3 years ago

Well at least you can join in the festivity of wearing the crown that comes out of your Christmas cracker. Sadly, I can not. I am just left with the s**t joke and useless plastic trinket. Poor me.

What do people think about the idea of a marl-grey and a teal New Era cap? Similar to the flat-brim caps worn by Lewis Hamilton during this year's championship.
0001060_lewis-hamilton-flat-brim-cap-grey-one-size_300.jpeg
0001047_lewis-hamilton-malaysia-cap-green-one-size_300.jpeg

Lewis-Hamilton_3108903.jpg
article-2649976-1E7FC53F00000578-143_634x456.jpg

Would be interesting to see how the following concepts would turn out:

1. A marl-grey cap with a black monogram and a teal '1870' on the rear/back,
2. A teal cap with a White monogram and a black (or even white) '1870'.
4. An all teal cap, in the same vein as the all black cap that was available last year.

Thoughts?
Pretty sure that we already had a grey one, with a black cap.

Yeah. I don't care if I find half the New Era caps to be absolutely awful

True. And most of them have been. Then again, each to their own.

I like the monogram style, with the brim being the same colour as the cap.

Pretty sure that we already had a grey one, with a black cap.

These ones?

75752_4631cad1bac603c05ae8311d305477e6.png
Hat_Locker_New_Era_AFL_Port_Adelaide_Power_Heather_Grey_Snapback_Side_Tag_grande.jpg

From the brims bring a different colour to the caps, to the woolly looking fabric on the monogram one, I just didn't them.

Would love a light marl-grey cap with a black monogram with a teal '1870' on the back (basically a PAFC version of that Hamilton Mercedes F1 cap). Nice and simple. And I would probably buy a teal with (white monogram) cap or an all teal cap, as I think it would go well with the guernsey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have come around to the idea of snapbacks. Fitted will always be better but if there is a cool design and it's snapback or nothing, I can live with a snapback.

I have come around to the idea of snapbacks. Fitted will always be better but if there is a cool design and it's snapback or nothing, I can live with a snapback.

'Cho. Carn. #carn

A small semicircle of material vs a fastening device.

I don't own a snapback, im just open to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back