Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how the 10% member discount works now online. I've logged in but it is still showing items at full price.

Do we need out 2015 membership to get 10% atm, or does our 2014 membership still work?

Also, anyone purchased the Port Golf bag? any good? looking at getting one for myself for xmas (from Santa of course) but I got one 10 or so yrs ago and only lasted 6mths before it started tearing.

Was in there today. The new batch of EF Guernsey is definitely a better, lighter, stretchier material than the first batch. This years medium fits me perfectly whereas last years large was ideal. So best you go in and try Guernsey's on if you possibly can.
Makes me sad that the early buyers get the crappier material and the new people get the good stuff.
How much better is the new stuff: Worth trading?

Not worth trading. It's only because they've been manufactured from the 2015 template rather than the 2014 one. Nothing sinister.

I'll actually buy it because it's different.

Was in there today. The new batch of EF Guernsey is definitely a better, lighter, stretchier material than the first batch. This years medium fits me perfectly whereas last years large was ideal. So best you go in and try Guernsey's on if you possibly can.
Now we're talking.

I might be able to justify getting one now

Do we need out 2015 membership to get 10% atm, or does our 2014 membership still work?

Also, anyone purchased the Port Golf bag? any good? looking at getting one for myself for xmas (from Santa of course) but I got one 10 or so yrs ago and only lasted 6mths before it started tearing.
2014 works in store. I used it over the weekend.

Do you have to enter in a specific coupon code or something to get the 10% discount online?

I've just realised in the last couple days that by simply logging in the prices don't change for me, gods knows how much stuff i've bought at full price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did you get the voucher? We switched ages ago, have rang EA about three times for the voucher - still waiting!
There was a large mess up with my original changeover which seemed to coincide with me also not receiving a voucher (they'd switched over my neighbour's electricity instead of mine due to the ******* ridiculous decision of whoever subdivided to call the places 10, 10A and 10B instead of unit numbers. We only worked it out 4 months later when the bill came). Once we got that sorted out my voucher came in the post about a month later. So what I'm trying to say is that I like stories.

So im buying my first guernsey a 2015 home one [ok the first one since I was about 10]
I am usually a L at most stores, should I get an L or XL?
Buying online fyi.
If I want to get a number on the back do i just drive to the store and get it done?

How did you get the voucher? We switched ages ago, have rang EA about three times for the voucher - still waiting!

First they sent me a $50 voucher so I called them to remind them about the $100 dollar PAFC voucher and the posted it out.
Call them again, printed on the voucher is "$100 Power Meastore voucher" if that helps

So im buying my first guernsey a 2015 home one [ok the first one since I was about 10]
I am usually a L at most stores, should I get an L or XL?
Buying online fyi.
If I want to get a number on the back do i just drive to the store and get it done?

I suggest you drive. That way you can try on a Guernsey and get the size you need.

yeah tried that too but still wasn't working, i rang the port store and they said some members have had the same problem and gave me a coupon code to sort it out.
Tried just before logged in, went to homepage no change.
Went BACK to log in page again logged in a second time and it worked.

I suggest you drive. That way you can try on a Guernsey and get the size you need.
Cheers, looks like im driving half way across town then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back