The positives thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Cutler - he just reminds me of one of those young hawthorn half back flankers that just rack them up. I think he is real deal.
Robbo- he is a machine, in years to come he will be the best clearance player in the league.
Gardiner- got to be happy with his agression. In the future other supportors will hate him and we will love him.

Vintage brown!! loved watching him kick a bag! and better yet.. some breathing room on the bottom of the ladder to help us get next brownie!
To hear him miked up on Fox footy makes you realize why he still has so much to offer the next generation. So happy he did what he did tonight and we can all look fondly back on his 250th, despite the result.

Cutler - he just reminds me of one of those young hawthorn half back flankers that just rack them up. I think he is real deal.
Robbo- he is a machine, in years to come he will be the best clearance player in the league.
Gardiner- got to be happy with his agression. In the future other supportors will hate him and we will love him.

I can really see him beasting his direct opponent after a few more pre-seasons. He has so much tenacity and strength.

Loved the free kick scenario. He has some mongrel.

As much as I want to tut tut him and say he should have cooled down, I bloody loved it.

Stoked at how early we've got to see the fruits of last years draft.

Could be a thompson type from north?

Hey guys, I'm a dockers supporter, just thought if pop over and tell you that it's not all doom and gloom, you have a bunch of talented youngsters on your list and will be grateful in 3 years time for the games they are being given at the moment. Definitely some improvement needed, but the talent is there. Hopefully one of Close, Paparone or Paine come on and you guys will be set, well played tonight .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rockliff is just an inspiration.

Redden's tackle to save a goal.

Zorko playing above his height and experience every week.

West, an honest hard worker who showed he will give his all.

Adcock showing a captain's courage.

Clarke has had to learn on the job very early to be a key man in defence and getting better for it.

Cutler, Gardiner, Aish, Taylor and Robbo - these guys can grow together into premiership players.

Browny - age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.

I always get a Warm, fuzzy feeling seeing the new recruits kicking their first goal in lions colours. Congrats to Tom Cutler and Jackson Paine Last night!

We didn't get the win but I'm glad I got a bit of confidence that we're a decent chance against the saints, the second worst team in the comp.

Brown's game was terrific, but I thought the delivery to him was quite good too, which is pretty surprising. McGuane and Paine being there seemed to give him a 1-on-1 match up too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back