The positives thread

Remove this Banner Ad

After having a $20 bet against a manager (pies fan) at work and having the Lions demolish the pies, there just happens to be a perfectly framed photo of Rocky's ass floating around the internet for me to get in early, print, and tape to his computer screen.

When you have your moment, it is wonderful to gloat properly.

A summer of practising goal kicking will make a huge difference.

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fellas, just wanted to say that Brisbane is now officially the only other AFL team I like.

Lately I've developed an unhealthy mancrush on some of your boys. Bloody strange since it's never happend with a player from another team but all of a sudden I'm geniunly loving 3 of your blokes and find myself tuning in just to watch them play. Maybe it's because they've been killing it for my dreamteam.... maybe it's just because they are studs. Either way, Rockliff - my captain rain hail or shine, Hanley and Stef Martin i now have a massive soft spot for! Hope they can keep it up.

May I just say I loved that an academy player toweled up Collingwood. May it continue every time Collingwood plays a club from Queensland or New South Wales :)

Was great how Freeman mentioned it in his interview after the game :)

A 198cm key forward, Freeman is the first product of the Lions' academy to make it onto the club's senior list.

And he saw the funny side in the fact he starred against Collingwood only a few weeks after the Magpies' president criticised the fact the Queensland and New South Wales clubs were able to recruit a select bunch of talented locals via their academy programs.

"It's quite ironic that I played against the Pies and Eddie McGuire was the one having a go at us," Freeman said.

Did anyone notice that the Lions cheers squad was way bigger than Collingwoods!! Great stuff

There is also a brief glimpse of a very morose Joffa behind the goals after Zorko's second goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back