The positives thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If you had of payed attention last year, the style of footy is relatively similar. We were still doing the run in the middle of the ground last year.

An opposition supporter comes on here with a positive, supportive post, & you gotta run him down. What an assett.

Thanx for the sentiments cringle.

Calm down. I am not "running" him down. I am saying that our style is similar to what we player last year. OKey

Do not tell me to calm down little boy. Your whole posting style is offensive - both here & on other boards. Experienced posters have tried to guide you, but you are too full of yourself to recogonise friendly advice when offered. On your contribution, I would be confident you are too young to legally drive a car, & never played the game past primary school. What an embarrassemt.

An opposition supporter comes on here with a positive, supportive post, & you gotta run him down. What an assett.

Thanx for the sentiments cringle.

Uh he did say we were s**t & played boring football, pretty backhanded compliment tbh.

Do not tell me to calm down little boy. Your whole posting style is offensive - both here & on other boards. Experienced posters have tried to guide you, but you are too full of yourself to recogonise friendly advice when offered. On your contribution, I would be confident you are too young to legally drive a car, & never played the game past primary school. What an embarrassemt.
I think you should really calm down. This is the positives thread. You must be angry about the game so l understand. That's your problem if you don't like my "posting style", l couldn't care.
Now, shush and write positive stuff here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

obviously he wont win the brownlow but does anyone else think he can have the most votes?

I admit i am a biased brisbane fan but his year has been amazing
I wouldnt be surprised if he did. He was 6th last year and has had a better season this year. I think some people out there are going to be really surprised at where he ends up.

I wouldnt be surprised if he did. He was 6th last year and has had a better season this year. I think some people out there are going to be really surprised at where he ends up.

I live in Melbourne and told a few people from work that "rockliff finished high last year and has had a better season this year... dont be surprised if he polls the most or close to the most votes".... keep in mind, i work with a lot of essendon supporters but they thought i was a complete imbecile for saying that.

All the media outlets were crying about how unfair it was that Fyfe might not win a brownlow because of the bump. Imagine if Rocky gets the most votes but is ineligible because of those rubbish suspensions?

All the media outlets were crying about how unfair it was that Fyfe might not win a brownlow because of the bump. Imagine if Rocky gets the most votes but is ineligible because of those rubbish suspensions?

totally agree mate. I remember listening to Luke Darcy and Eddie wanking off to fyfe on triple m, saying how unfair it is ect ect... and all I was thinking, with nothing but respect to fyfe was.... "well, hang on a minute..... what about rockliff???"

I tried to call that day but couldnt get through. Maybe people only focus on the negatives and think he is a mouthy prick, i dont know

Unfortunately, I doubt they'd care, yet I'm sure if Fyfe did win it, there would be all sorts of outrage.

obviously he wont win the brownlow but does anyone else think he can have the most votes?

I admit i am a biased brisbane fan but his year has been amazing

I've always thought some umpires disregard previously suspended players because giving them a vote is seen as a waste. I've never understood why the Brownlow Medal doesn't simply go to the BEST player. The fairest stuff is fluff. If you can still win the medal after missing out on your full quota of games because of suspension then that makes you some player.

I've always thought some umpires disregard previously suspended players because giving them a vote is seen as a waste. I've never understood why the Brownlow Medal doesn't simply go to the BEST player. The fairest stuff is fluff. If you can still win the medal after missing out on your full quota of games because of suspension then that makes you some player.

I think they'll look into it going forward after all the drama with Fyfe this year (especially if the count falls the way of a suspended player, which is definitely possible).

Was very iffy on Freeman playing seniors so soon but he's proven me wrong and then some in terms of potential in the past couple of games. Good on him - Noosa boy too isn't he?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back