May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
The Power – The BigFooty Collingwood Podcast – Elimination Final, 2013

Follow us on iTunes
If you like what you hear give us a review and a rating, 5 stars of course!

On tonight’s podcast the mighty T plays host to HotPiesWithSauce, Magpie Girl and Williamc99. We analyse last week’s loss to the Kangaroos, review the VFL action and discuss the All Australian squad. In this week’s quick question segment we ask is Sam Dwyer the recruit of the year and does Geelong deserve a home final. We are joined by Port forum member Enviable Tradition and provide an in-depth opposition analysis and preview the upcoming do-or-die Elimination Final against improvers the Port Power. In Dave’s rant the man takes aim at the weekends perplexing umpiring performance in both the VFL and AFL.

Timestamps:
Start - The main panel with the Mighty T, Magpie Girl, Williamc99 and HotPiesWithSauce
26:56 - Opposition analysis with the Mighty T and Enviable Tradition
43:50 – Dave’s Rant

Credit: MeisterBot (editing ), Cory (Graphics) DThomas (Music) Magpie Girl (Sound Engineer) 76woodenspooners and Quicky.

Sad that the seasons over but I just wanted to say thanks a lot guys! this podcast has made my every week, it's great to see supporters contribute in this way

Cheers! :D

It's not over just yet! We still have plenty to discuss. Post season reviews. List management. The draft and trade period. We still have a couple to come including this weeks where we interview Dale Tapping about the VFL season!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back