Oppo Camp The Preliminary Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Holding the ball is one of the worst rules right now,forget rolling mauls. How that was holding the ball defies reality, when did he even have opportunity at all.

Because Port might have got up
Actually do believe this...I don't think they would've made that call in ANY other prelim final with the scores so tight and so little time left. Absolute joke! All game they got the calls from those cheats!

As gross as it sounds, I hope the Swans smash those pricks next week!!

As I said... this Port team reminds me of the 2007-2010 Pies..

This prelim lost is a heart break... reminds me of the 2009 Cats/Pies game...

In 2015... Port completes the circle and wins it all? lol

They are actually fun to watch and reminds me of the courageous Pies team of 2007-2010.... that went downhill after winning it all... 2011 they were second best all season long.

I hate hawks so much, that umpire who called that HTB needs to be scrutinized, one of the worst calls ever...

Lake dives on the ball and no free kick there.

Port should've had a shot after the siren. The hawk player dragged it in but the ump didn't pay the holding the ball.
MiniatureHarshBantamrooster.gif

Literally not even a minute before...holding the ball. lol AFL :drunk:

Holding the ball is one of the worst rules right now,forget rolling mauls. How that was holding the ball defies reality, when did he even have opportunity at all.

if you dive on it you give up your right to proir and must knock it out or show a genuine attempt. thing is i dont reckon he really dove on it, and as always it's bloody hard to get it out or show a genuine attempt when you've got a 100 kilo bloke sitting on you. rule needs fixing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many tinfoil hats.

Wonder if there will be any Port supporters crying "right in front of me". :D

if you dive on it you give up your right to proir and must knock it out or show a genuine attempt. thing is i dont reckon he really dove on it, and as always it's bloody hard to get it out or show a genuine attempt when you've got a 100 kilo bloke sitting on you. rule needs fixing.

He dived downwards to pick up the ball.. in which the port player got tackled immediately... that gif clearly shows he dived to pick up, got up... then got tackled down.

Some people in the general board arguing it was the right call... that gif shows the evidence.

Its not just that, its the inconsistency that the rule has been interpreted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back