gytre

Premiership Player
Apr 14, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
C'mont/L'pool/Packers/Inter/Canucks
I've been having impure thoughts about Helen Smart for years - the tart with a heart. One of my favourite characters in the show.
Me 3! Yes, she's definitely one of the hottest women in the show, and very well-endowed if you know what I mean.

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
What was the go with the video quality in the cell that was on fire tonight at the end of the show?
That's an original quip of the show. For some reason they used a different type of film for that fire scene. Only time in the series that happens, and even more odd because it wasn't the worst fire in the show.

oz1235

Cancelled
Jan 13, 2012
Tatura
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tatura
On You tube. Do a Search for Gueen Bea. episode from e1 to 327.

I was too young for Prisoner before but I like it. Trashy but I like it.

oz1235

Cancelled
Jan 13, 2012
Tatura
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tatura
I notice Anne Phelan was in episode 17 as a screw then as a Prisoner with Myra Desmond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bomber32

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 2, 2006
Keilor East
AFL Club
Essendon
The first 18 months or so with 'The Freak' is must watch television. I felt that the writers showed too much of her softer side in the later years, which, coincidentally is when the show started to turn to s**t.

gytre

Premiership Player
Apr 14, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
First time I've seen The Freak and I must say I'm very impressed. I can't wait to see more!

oz1235

Cancelled
Jan 13, 2012
Tatura
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tatura
Apparently 4 episode back to back Sunday 8:30pm. Very interesting why they are doing that.

gytre

Premiership Player
Apr 14, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Yeah, I'm still loving Prisoner. The prisoners have finally started calling Joan "The Freak", yet there didn't seem to be any explanation as to why she was given this nickname. Anyway, she's a very enjoyable character and just the spice that the show needed.

And what is it with Scottish villains I wonder? First it was Jock Stewart, now it's Duncan Campbell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back