The Punting Board Horse Betting Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Some interesting results to say the least at Flemington and as a result only two punters managed to find winners on the day. Robbyroy took the weekly win with a nice winner while a couple of shorties also saw debutante Davedinkum finish in the black.

Robbyroy +8 units
Davedinkum +2.3 units

Rideclutch maintains a healthy lead at the top of the March standings:

Rideclutch +11.2 units
Davedinkum +2.3 units
Robbyroy +2 units

However it is all to play for in the overall standings with the top 5 all within 3 units of each other!

Overall Leaders

Rideclutch +3 units
Davedinkum +2.3 units
A11 +1.6 units

On a flogging to nowhere too far behind to catch up so lets see what i can pull out of my arse:

R3. Mr Bogart 1U
R6. Deep Field 2U
R7. English 1U
R8. Criterion 2U

R3 - Tawteen 1U, Kumaon 1U
R5 - Mongolian Khan 1U
R6 - Flamberge 1U
R8 - World Ace 2U

Damn forgot about this, I assume I can just pick from the remaining races today? Will do tips anyway but if my 6U loss doesn't count then that's okay.

R6- Deep Field 2U
R7- Headwater 2U
R8- Kermadec 2U

Tough week for punters with plenty of big priced winners, myself and Areyoufireal were the only ones to find a winner but I took the prize thanks to having the full 2U on (although was puking at the SP having taken fixed odds earlier in the morning :mad: ).

iluvparis +30 units
Areyoufireal +13 units

That seems me shoot to the lead in the March standings as well:

Monthly Leaders

iluvparis +22 units

rideclutch +11.2 units
Davedinkum +2.3 units

And with one week to go - I may have saved myself $50 quid as I have also taken the overall lead!! Last week will be the final round of this season of the competition with the winner sharing in a trifecta on the Doncaster. Might just sit back and see if any of you pretenders can chase me down :D

Overall Standings

iluvparis +30.4 units

rideclutch +3 units
Davedinkum +2.3 units

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back